You know you want him

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
That's right, Dan Cloutier is available!

He has a reasonable salary, he will have a decent rating and will be a nice backup goalie for your team this year. Who knows....you may get lucky and can remember how to play goal in the NHL.

Not asking for much.....pick, prospect something like that.

Come on....he's a great team player too!

....ahem.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
That's right, Dan Cloutier is available!

He has a reasonable salary, he will have a decent rating and will be a nice backup goalie for your team this year. Who knows....you may get lucky and can remember how to play goal in the NHL.

Not asking for much.....pick, prospect something like that.

Come on....he's a great team player too!

....ahem.

Beachball.jpg

:amazed:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
You know what's funny? My first draft of this had the comment "Before anyone posts the beach ball picture, he would make a great backup!"

:)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
And pending league confirmation, looks like Dan will heading north from Minnesota to Calgary along with a few dollars in exchange for a mid round pick.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
And pending league confirmation, looks like Dan will heading north from Minnesota to Calgary along with a few dollars in exchange for a mid round pick.

.. and in other news Calgary City Council is attempting to ban all beach balls - while staff at the Saddledome are installing small fans in the nets to blow all beach balls back into play whenever Cloutier is in goal. :help:

Default101

.. and in other news Calgary City Council is attempting to ban all beach balls - while staff at the Saddledome are installing small fans in the nets to blow all beach balls back into play whenever Cloutier is in goal. :help:

:handclap::biglaugh: you know Jose Theodore would make a great tandem wtih dan cloutier :D

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
:handclap::biglaugh: you know Jose Theodore would make a great tandem wtih dan cloutier :D

Can I claim a refund on the excuse that the drugs made me do it?

For those keeping track I added a dislocated shoulder to the list of growing maladies (separated shoulder, herniated disk & compressed or broken plexus) ... I'm wondering if I should open a pharmacy the way things are going....

p.s. Never try to intercept a 200lb Mastiff dog running at full speed when it is intent to get it's prey with just one arm...

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site

Press Note: Calgary is including all of said small fans as part of the Cloutier to NYR deal. They will also be paying for the shipping and installation costs. Meanwhile, Tommy Salo has gone into a traumatic shock/panic back home in Sweden at the thought of Cloutier wearing a Rangers jersey again.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Anyone need a backup goalie????

Dan Clouthier and his one year deal is up for sale again. With approx. 30% of the season over, you would be on the hook for about $1,000,000 for the rest of the year. His ratings are not bad for a backup. As I have 4 goalies I'm looking to trade one.

Claudio
Flyers
[email protected]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad