Rumor: You heard it here first: Grabner to Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Via Twitter

"Rangers play-by-play guy Don LaGreca thinks that Michael Grabner is being traded to #Leafs. TOR was interested in re-signing him after the 15-16 season & Mike Babcock loved his defensive ability & speed, but dealing for a winger makes little sense unless they are dealing a winger"

Mike Augello Twitter

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I'm pretty sure we need more wingers....
tenor.gif

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Couldn’t stand him during time here, would hate to see him back.

La Greca just needs to get on Overdrive and tell us about Joe Pisarchik and leave the rumours to the big boys

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Unless JVR was being dealt it doesn't make any sense. I like Grabner though, good PKer. Couldn't finish for **** when he was in Toronto.
It depends. Are you moving JVR for assets to get a D? Then bringing in Grabner?

Leafin

Apr 2, 2009
If we get Grabner to replace Kapanen in the lineup i'll be so disappointed. We have enough wingers. Get a defender please!

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Brown to the 4th line, Komarov to center and Moore out of the f***ing lineup, Grabner to our 2nd line

Same lines
JVR-Bozak-Grabner
Same lines
Kapanen-Komarov-Brown

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

Leafin

Apr 2, 2009
I don't believe our management team is that stupid

Maybe if they go all in on a defender and Kapanen is moved. Otherwise why?

I don't see us making a move that costs Kapanen and/or Liljegren type package.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
i could see Grabner as a possible JVR replacement. Grabner for a 2nd. Turn around and trade JVR to Nashville for Tolvanen or Fabbro. I think that would be great asset management. Not sure how much we would lose with Grabner replacing JVR. Especially given our top two lines. And you are picking up a great long term goal scorer in Tolvanen or good D prospect

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
i could see Grabner as a possible JVR replacement. Grabner for a 2nd. Turn around and trade JVR to Nashville for Tolvanen or Fabbro. I think that would be great asset management. Not sure how much we would lose with Grabner replacing JVR. Especially given our top two lines. And you are picking up a great long term goal scorer in Tolvanen or good D prospect

:facepalm: Please no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->