You have to see this my fellow King Fans

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Gotta love it--was about this age and had this reaction to the Gretzky STL trade.

That was my reaction to the Gretzky LA trade, lol.

I was young enough that I decided to just switch teams and follow Gretzky to LA and became a Kings fan. By the time he left to go to STL, I was much older and decided to stay loyal to the Kings. Worked out in the end IMO, rather be a Kings fan right now than an Oiler fan.

Maybe this will be a blessing in disgiuse for the kid, and he can go cheer for NYR (or wherever Clowe signs) and watch they win a cup down the road while the Sharks draft first over three straight times :)

Actually that last bit might be a blessing to all of us. Three years without the Sharks in the playoffs would be kinda nice. :laugh:

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
I felt bad for the kid until I saw that they had a Yankees grill cover... now I'm glad he was crying and I hope Clowe does have to fight the Sharks just to annoy this little rugrat even more. :yo:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I felt bad for the kid until I saw that they had a Yankees grill cover... now I'm glad he was crying and I hope Clowe does have to fight the Sharks just to annoy this little rugrat even more. :yo:

Can't bust his chops for the team his dad cheers for. I doubt the kid bought it. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad