You guys are the best, btw.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Currently embarrassing myself by how quickly I'm eating these Fuzzy Empanadas.

the only thing keeping me from searching urbandictionary for 'fuzzy empanada' is the plethora of possibilities that will be deflated once i find out what it "really means" according to internet derpsluts

Reactions: sheriff bart

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
The one thing I'll say about WS is the foodtruck scene is not nearly as baller as it was over in Raleigh. That said, had a burger the other friday from one called The Porterhouse Burger Co... those guys slam and go hard. Holy **** what a burger. They apparently recently opened a brick and mortar location in G'boro as well.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
The one thing I'll say about WS is the foodtruck scene is not nearly as baller as it was over in Raleigh. That said, had a burger the other friday from one called The Porterhouse Burger Co... those guys slam and go hard. Holy **** what a burger. They apparently recently opened a brick and mortar location in G'boro as well.

If I'm going to G'boro for a burger, I'm going to Hops. BTW, shouldn't you change your location from Raleigh to W-S? :laugh:

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
cheese whiz on a cheesetak pairs v well w/ pbr

with onions tho

onions are amazing and afaik there is no such thing as an onion allergy so get with it all you crazy no onion ppl

Onions are the veggie version of bacon, they go with everything.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I dated a vegan buddhist once who would not eat anything with onions or garlic because those flavors were alleged to inflame 'the desires of the flesh' or some such.

Once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad