Durm
Sport or not a Sport?

_90508845_034189429-1.jpg

Reactions: sheriff bart

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
There is SO much wrong with each of their positions, someone could take what's going on here very wrong... :help:

172818523-quidditch-weltmeisterschaft-championship-world-championship-germany-deutschland-frankfurt-rebstock-h-k7YnnJXjHjGQcXLea7.jpg

Not with my mind I can't. This is Hank Otter of sports.

"J.K." Rowling indeed.

Last edited:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
You all suck and that's why I don't post anymore.:rant:

Nah. Between early mornings at work and sitting around wasting time with video games, I slacked on my hcanes viewing this past season. Without enough to comment on, I disappeared.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Even though it isn't thanksgiving I am thankful for this message board and the posters.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I've meet BBA and HisIceness, I think all of us are the same in person as we are on the forum.

You draw that conclusion from meeting two people? Wow, that's trusting. :laugh:

It's you guys, mowhen I'm on the crapper with my phone

That's really disgusting. You realize that phone screens are like a magnet for fecal matter right. And don't be all like, I never get any on my hands, because we do. We all do. Wash that screen bro.

We are tight group, and that's what keeps me coming back. The few people that have came around lately are here to stay with us.

Meh, I disappeared for like way over a year once for no damn good reason at all. It could happen again, anytime. Hopefully somebody will say RIP in peace for me.

Ugh, what is this mushy crap? I'm going to puke...QUICK, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ASININE :naughty:

Maybe Derek Ryan isn't that bad after all

images

They should force you to pick only Wrecker, Piledriver, Bulldozer or Thunderball. You can't be all four.

Heh heh, heh heh, he said "piledriver"

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
seiska_teddy_i.jpg

In Soviet Finland, [Snitch] chases the players.

shouldn't that 'i' be an 'a'?

/me hides from mods

So, what you're saying is, some of us are going to have to try harder to keep up with the other?

Depending on context, yes.

IE: I know a Tennessee grad who to this day, at 37, and still living in TE, still doesn't know the words to Rocky Top.

#Unacceptable

Reactions: vorbis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad