Confirmed with Link: You can like memes too

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
KXqaE91.gif
I want to adopt him as my pet, name him Steve Otter and he'll be real bad at hockey.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I know everyone is having fun with this but I have to ask: what in the hell did everybody think Don's opinion of the postgame celebrations would be? Did people think he was going to say it was awesome or something? He is from an era where this simply would not be tolerated, everyone knows this and yet this is supposed to be a big deal. I don't agree with him at all here but I just understand where the guy (who is almost 90 years old) is coming from.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I know everyone is having fun with this but I have to ask: what in the hell did everybody think Don's opinion of the postgame celebrations would be? Did people think he was going to say it was awesome or something? He is from an era where this simply would not be tolerated, everyone knows this and yet this is supposed to be a big deal. I don't agree with him at all here but I just understand where the guy (who is almost 90 years old) is coming from.
I think the issue is how "over the top" his reaction was....even for him.

As much as I disagree with him and Brian Burke, I also understand where they are coming from. One would think that a little perspective, however, would be displayed....but then again, it's Don and Brian.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I don't care one wit whether someone else likes what the guys do. They do it for themselves and the fans here, that's all that matters. The way Burke has handled it is fine with me, he's allowed to say he doesn't like it and that's fine. But when Cherry, who himself is a willing clown with his suits, calls the guys jerks, I have a problem with that. I don't care if he likes the surge, but he shouldn't be slinging insults because at the players. That is amature hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad