Status
Not open for further replies.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
13669573_1227722683927449_7699642353020727779_n.jpg

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Okay, so an American, a Frenchman, a Soviet citizen, and a Finn are walking home from the bar after a long wet night. Suddenly they see a great honking pink elephant blocking the road.

The American says, get lost buddy, we have bigger ones in Texas. The Frenchman says, I declare you have an existential problem, as you're not real. The Soviet says, move over or I'll report and have you disappeared. The Finn says, tell me what do you think of Finland?

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Not okay, an airliner is flying over the Pacific. There's engine trouble and the captain announces, we have to shed weight. So all baggage is thrown overboard. The captain announces, it wasn't enough, someone has to sacrifice. A Frenchman rises from his seat, yells "vive la liberte!" and jumps out. Soon, the captain again announces, unfortunately this wasn't enough, somebody else needs to sacrifice it for the common good. So an Englishman steps up, hollers "God save the Queen!" and jumps out. But again the captain is heard on the intercom, someone must go. So a Norwegian and a Finn look at each other, throw a Swede out, and yell "long live Nordic Co-operation!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad