You can be proud, Jackets fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
My first reaction when I saw the thread title I was like "Thanks for the thought, but I don't need permission to be proud of my team". I know that wasn't their intent, but the title still bugged me.

I am really happy with how the team never gave up. We have some work to do before we can get to the next level; but it's encouraging.

The East isn't going to be a pushover and we have our work cut out for us next season. The teams just below us are teams that are capable of knocking us out of a playoff spot and the top three in our division aren't primed for a slide out of the playoff picture.

I'll enjoy this and I'll appreciate the thoughts around the league, but starting in June I'll pretty much of forgotten all of this.

Rosalie

Nov 18, 2007
Montréal
I'll second this.

IMO the most exciting series of theplayoffs. Detroit was out I was cheering for you guys. You've got quite the future ahead of you with the young guys on your team.

I do have to say though.. that Wisniewski is possibly the worst D I have ever seen. Everytime I found myself asking "who the hell was that?" it was Wiz (and not for good reasons).The guy is a turnover machine.

I may be wrong, but I think he was injured.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
She messaged me to say congrats before the playoffs began this year. Eva is still a big fan, but doesn't post because she is no longer able to actually watch the games. She keeps up with ter team via written accounts, but cant watch the game herself to form her own opions and insights. If you followed her posts, she is a passionate person and feels like if she can't actually watch the games, she'd be posting "just to post" in this case. So, yes, I miss her fiesty presence here, too, but that's the situation right now. I will certainly let her know folks from both the CBJ and Sens boards are asking about her.

How is someone "unable" to watch the games? You can literally be anywhere in the world now and watch the games on Center Ice, Gamecenter, various internet feeds if you're strapped for cash...etc. Always bums me out to hear a long time fan not watching anymore, for various reasons...

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
How is someone "unable" to watch the games? You can literally be anywhere in the world now and watch the games on Center Ice, Gamecenter, various internet feeds if you're strapped for cash...etc. Always bums me out to hear a long time fan not watching anymore, for various reasons...

Medical issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->