GDT: Yotes @ Jackets 4/8/14 4PM AZ: Just Win Baby!

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Dallas is a dumpster team. Just like Phoenix. Whoever gets in is going to get smoked in the first round.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We all know this isn't a playoff team anyway. Every single one of us knows it, no matter how much some of you may want to deny it. If we miraculously make it, we're getting swept.

BarkingMad

Once and Future King
Oct 31, 2013
Camelot
And some people think Griess is a better option than Smith

Never crossed my mind personally, just hoped he would come up big when needed in Smith's absence. Whilst the defence didn't help him out on occasions tonight either, I'm sure he'd like 2 of those back.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Obviously. This is just about the playoff revenue at this point.

This. Only problem is that we desperately need that playoff revenue, and buzz around town that will make casual Arizona sports fans take notice. People in this town aren't going to realize our team is a dumpster fire that squeaked in. They'll just see the word "playoffs" and get excited.

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
We've lost 5 in a row...we're backing into the playoffs, we're playing a game of "chicken" with Dallas. It's like we're fighting to stay out of the playoffs.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Ribeiro's gotta go. Seriously one of his worst games tonight, but that being said, he's been pretty terrible all season. He makes some of the most bone headed plays I've ever seen. I mean holy ****, as soon as we pulled Greisser and Ribs came on as the extra attacker, he immediately threw it straight to a CBJ, and if it wasn't for Stone, that was game. I've absolutely had it, and I'm sure alot of us feel the same way.

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
And yes, if we made it into the playoffs we would certainly be swept...but it would be good to get in and get some revenue for the owners and create some playoff hockey buzz.

And btw, if you score 3 games on the road, you have to win that game.

Phoenician

Jul 3, 2013
Phoenix
I half want Sundays game to mean something and half do not. The thought of losing the playoffs on home ice would piss me off. If it means nothing we can see a few good fights maybe.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Lol, stars fans [mod] Most of them think they're the superior team when both clubs suck as it is. Hope Nashville comes out in the third and throttles them.

Last edited by a moderator:

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Lol, stars fans [mod]. Most of them think they're the superior team when both clubs suck as it is. Hope Nashville comes out in the third and throttles them.

I wish GMDM would have traded for Seugin though. What a steal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->