GDT: Yotes @ Flames - 7PM MT - SNW

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Does anybody out there still believe the scoring problem is a fluke and just bad luck since they Flames have good advanced stats/corsi or whatever?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
How are you guys not in the playoffs? I'm looking at your team stats and you've got solid scoring up front, good production from the back end, and mike smith has a 916%. It makes no sense.

They lost games they needed to win. Like a lot of them. Pretty close doesn't count in the NHL.

Mostly due to their pathetic PP, but if they actually want to go anywhere in the playoffs they need another 30G player. Maybe a couple.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Frolik slowly becoming Brouwer 2.0. Just a complete disaster in the second half of this season.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
584333.gif

^ is how I feel about our season right now...

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Cyrano

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Friend offered to give me a free ticket, couldn't go cause I'd be late so he took his girlfriend.

Glad I couldn't go, just saw the score was 2-0 Yotes. Just lol Flames. You tank when you have a first rounder and are actually supposed to like 2013-2016, not tank at the end of the year when you don't draft until the 4th round.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Calgary power play: 1/47 since the trade deadline. That can't be true, can it? That's unbelievable, holy f***.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Brouwer with back to back giveaways. Really looks like the boys are dialed in. Already looking forward to their summer vacations.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
i don't understand this team's woes. Reminds me of when Mike Johnston was coaching the Penguins, just baffling how such a skilled team could be so neutered.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
i don't understand this team's woes. Reminds me of when Mike Johnston was coaching the Penguins, just baffling how such a skilled team could be so neutered.
I understand it. All we do is shoot from the point with no screens, and hope it goes in. Shoot from the sides, and hope it goes in. Shoot on the goalie, and hope it goes in.

But whatever, we better at corsi

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Flames were so bad I broke the cardinal rule and left the game early.

Yikes. Looks like they really just want it to be over at this point.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
To answer a question posed earlier...

I’m fairly certain the Flames’ horrible pp (mostly it’s inability to score a timely goal) has cost the Flames at least ten points in the standings. Of course that’s before the last ten games where their total lack of compete may be mitigated if they were still in it

Too lazy to look to see if that would make a difference right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->