Congrats to Michael Stone on his new born son

Last edited:

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
If Mike Stone was penalized as harshly as Hamilton is he'd never leave the box

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
How are you guys not in the playoffs? I'm looking at your team stats and you've got solid scoring up front, good production from the back end, and mike smith has a 916%. It makes no sense.

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Lol, Nick Shore on the fire Gully train with that slashing penalty

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
How are you guys not in the playoffs? I'm looking at your team stats and you've got solid scoring up front, good production from the back end, and mike smith has a 916%. It makes no sense.

Imo 50% Dave Cameron's awful momentum-killing PP

20% Coaching instituting a culture of carelessness through the overuse of Brouwer

10% Brouwer being just bad at hockey

20% other

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Honestly, even if he had a middle of the road powerplay, I'm convinced we would be in the playoffs. It's so bad, the other team has better scoring chances on our powerplay some nights.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Team's less than the sum of its parts largely because of coaching. Fault distribution is something like 80% coaching, 20% personnel issues.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

Scoring mostly comes from Gaudreau, Monahan and Tkachuk. Monahan and Tkachuk have been injured for a month now so there goes the scoring.

Bennett, Jankowski are overrated and cant create their own offense.

Backlund is solid defensively but been a disappointment offensively.

Rest of the forwards are below average/AHL materials

The defense has been solid but GG system sucks the life out of them offensively.

Mike Smith was good but got injured and has been garbage after that.

But the biggest problem of all is GG

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->