Salary Cap: Yohe! There's a Bombulie in the Molinari sauce! (Not da media thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Hey, people here were saying they'd sign him for 5 years at $5.5M a year so that would be considered a steal to some.

My top choice is Fehr or Tikhonov for 3C next year while Sundqvist develops into that role and starts as our 4C.

Giving Sundqvist fourth line minutes does nothing to help his development.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
http://www.todaysslapshot.com/from-the-ice/dreger-hearing-rumblings-of-penguins-blues-trade/

“But I keep hearing rumblings that if all else fails, Pittsburgh and St. Louis might do something just to shake things up a little bit for both clubs. So maybe we see Oshie to the Pittsburgh Penguins with a young prospect like Ty Rattie, as an example, and then coming back the other way is Brandon Sutter of the St. Louis Blues. I mean, those are some of the rumblings that kind of dropped in my lap last night."

If that would happen I would pass out.

KGpens

Sep 12, 2007
Is there something in the air in Colorado that makes people want significantly more than they're worth?

I think it's about right. A big 6'3 two-way center who puts up almost 50 points and is under 30. This is UFA and it's a weak center market. I think it's a fair deal for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->