Ylonen or Kaliyev for the future?

Ylonen or Kaliyev on your team

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
Both similar age, Both Rookie, similar production and same draft ranking (Ylonen drafted in 2018 and Kaliyev 2019, both at 35ish)

Both almost leading the Rookie AHL ranking at the moment

Who would you pick on your team ?
Both have a strong and accurate shot while I give the Kaliyev the better shot I give Ylonen the speed.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
How is Kaliev defensively and how well can he skate.

Ylonen is insanely fast, like supposedly fastest player in the Habs org. Which has some speedster in it.

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
How is Kaliev defensively and how well can he skate.

Ylonen is insanely fast, like supposedly fastest player in the Habs org. Which has some speedster in it.

You know what I LOVE about this player, He is fast and he also shots well BUT ALSO scores a lot from the dirty areas, love seeing it on a player like him.

Kaliyev shot and accuracy tho is a rare resource that most team will want on the PP

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You know what I LOVE about this player, He is fast and he also shots well BUT ALSO scores a lot from the dirty areas, love seeing it on a player like him.

Kaliyev shot and accuracy tho is a rare resource that most team will want on the PP

Yep, he's a big kid who's not scared to go to the net, see his one NHL goal in one game for an example

He's an insane playmaker too, I know his shot is THE thing, but we miss the elite offensive IQ if that's all we look at.

I like the Vanek comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad