britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
giphy.webp

Reactions: Bleedred

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Everyone here should be thankful for #35, who looks back to normal this season. And normal for him is a pretty high level of play. And he's facing even more shots per game than he did last year, so I really hesitate to give credit to the team for ''Playing better in front of him''. They are scoring some more goals for him though, and it's nice to not have to read any weird theories on how his style of play stifles your team's offense.

Relax Francis. I will be thankful when he doesn’t let in a softie to deflate the team.

I didn’t watch the game but saw the highlights. This team has real speed and some grit to go with it. Up 4-1 when Moore breaks his ass to chase down a 2-0 He isn’t the best d man by a mile but man I will be more then happy to trade his d for that speed and X factor he brings. I thought they would come out hung over after the ranger game I’m glad they proved me wrong.

Also bratt needs a new move. Worked the first time but not since.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Relax Francis. I will be thankful when he doesn’t let in a softie to deflate the team.
When was the last time one of his softies deflated the team? Didn't look like that was the case when he allowed a weak goal early against the Ducks, it surely wasn't the case against the Rangers when he allowed that goal on a poorly controlled rebound.

I can't remember the last time he let in a goal that deflated the team, it seems like it was maybe sometime in early November. Maybe that Oilers game the last time we played them, and I didn't really think the team looked deflated on that night either.

Outside of Taylor Hall, I don't see how Schneider isn't the best player on the team. Obviously you can make a case for Palmieri (with the way he's playing) being pretty close. Bratt and Hischier are looking like they'll be in the running soon enough, but Cory is certainly the second best for me right now. And he faces 30+ shots every night. The guy had a down year last season, I was one of the people getting on him for that, but it's certainly not the case this year.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Johansson is so weak I like he's skill but come on he needs to be screamed at by the coach.
Him and Zacha needs to be way more competitive along the boards and in the physical battle of pucks all over the ice.

I like Pavel and the way he's game is going and the goal is a reward for going to the harder areas of the ice. Like how he's begun to be more in the passing lanes when the opposition trying to breakout and how he is beginning to use he's stick more when coming back. But let's face it he needs work in the d zone but on the other side he's starting to find open ice in the o zone and pass the puck quicker and doing the easy pass and letting the play develope more naturally.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I wasn’t reading the GDT while watching the game but was there talk of how Severson decided to fight while Santini still had over 3 minutes left to serve on his fighting major? Seemed like a poor decision to make and leave your team with only 4 D.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I wasn’t reading the GDT while watching the game but was there talk of how Severson decided to fight while Santini still had over 3 minutes left to serve on his fighting major? Seemed like a poor decision to make and leave your team with only 4 D.
Severson with a poor decision? That never happens. :sarcasm:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I know people like to rag on him, but I think Cangy is coming into his own as an announcer. He has his f*** ups, but I enjoy how he calls the game and that he's our guy.

You can tell he adores saying Pavel Zacha whenever he gets to say it, by the way. :laugh:

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
I know people like to rag on him, but I think Cangy is coming into his own as an announcer. He has his **** ups, but I enjoy how he calls the game and that he's our guy.

You can tell he adores saying Pavel Zacha whenever he gets to say it, by the way. :laugh:

He would be fine if he would just get rid of the phrase "and it wouldn't go" whenever the Devs miss an excellent scoring chance.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Santini rag dolled a few players in the first and third. It was a good game for him aside from the second period but everyone stunk in the second minus Cory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->