Recalled/Assigned: Yip, Kennedy up; Lessio, Brown down

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
I don't understand. Why send Yip down? Don't we now have only 12 forwards? So Bissonnette plays every game? Hmmm...

With Klesla off IR we'd have 24 players on the roster until Summers waiver period ends. Could just be a one day move and Yip will be back on the roster tomorrow.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Could scratching Biz and dressing 7d be a possibility?

OEL-Michalek
Yandle-Morris
Klesla-Stone
Rundblad(pp duty)

Schlemko can sit in the dog house and think about his lackadaisical first few games. Haha.

rt

May 13, 2004
Kennedy was a breath of fresh air. He has a motor. I'd like to see Yip in instead of Biz. That 4th line would have some punch. But the top 6 still looked out of synch and two of the three goals came on screened shots from the point. They still need a legit top 6 guy.

While I do agree completely, it's important to keep in mind that guys often play their guts out in the first couple of games after a call up and then eventually fizzle. Nick Johnson does that. Rob Klinkhammer stayed burning. Which guy is Kennedy more like? I guess we shall see.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
With Klesla off IR we'd have 24 players on the roster until Summers waiver period ends. Could just be a one day move and Yip will be back on the roster tomorrow.

This is actually a very logical answer. I expect Yip to be called back up when Summers officially gets sent down/claimed.

wpgyotes

Bye Bryz
Jul 6, 2006
Tim Kennedy has given us a legitimate fourth line centre. Let's hope he can keep it up.

Our D has so much more sandpaper with Stone and Klesla back there. Rundblad and Schlemko are good puck movers, and we can maybe afford to have one in, but not both. Redundant. The West is too much of a grind game.

rt

May 13, 2004
Tim Kennedy has given us a legitimate fourth line centre. Let's hope he can keep it up.

Our D has so much more sandpaper with Stone and Klesla back there. Rundblad and Schlemko are good puck movers, and we can maybe afford to have one in, but not both. Redundant. The West is too much of a grind game.

Chipchura is a legitimate fourth line center. He has no business on the third line, however. Kennedy has a little more skill. If anything, I want Kennedy playing with Korpikoski and Moss. Chipchura ought to be the one playing with Biz. Then again, Klink is on that line and he's the most effective forward on the ****ing team. Haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad