YES Another Top Ten

islandersfreak21

Dec 28, 2008
long Island
So I know you guys have read probably a million of these by now, but I want to take a stab at it. This is my first time so please tell me what is wrong, so I can fix it for future ones. Also, I will give a reason for every single pick.

Edmonton Oilers- RNH, BPA in this draft by most. Will look nice in an Oilers Jersey for sure. Hopkins Hall will haunt teams for years to come.

Now the second pick in the draft is the hardest for me. I think this tells the whole draft. If Huberdeau is drafted here then Adam Larsson will most likely drop while vice- versa.

Without further a do

Colorado Avs- Jonathan Huberdeau- Love what I saw from this kid this year. Put a couple of pounds on here and you got yourself a scary team with Duchene and Huberdeau.

Florida Panthers- Adam Larsson, how can you pass on the kid? He has some serious skill as a defender. This is the type of guy I wish my Islanders could somehow get.

Now this is where it gets interesting.

New Jersey Devils- Gabriel Landeskog, I can't even believe I even have him falling down this far. Personally I think his personality as a captain have helped him A LOT. Have you heard this guys English? WOW

New York Islanders- Sean Coutrier, once said to be the 1st overall pick. Like others have said it's not that he himself did bad, it's just that others have played better than him. If my memory was right he got the same amount of points as last year in ten less games. BTW tell me the reason why scouts say this kid has peaked. Freaking hilarious, how an 18 year old peaks

Ottawa Senators- Mika Z, this kid sounds better and better every time I hear about him. I mean what I read and watched from this kid he can hit and score goals. I mean who doesn't like that?

Some may see this as a reach but I don't. Once draft day comes I see this kid as a top 6 pick. I think the Sens love what they got here.

Winnipeg Jets- Wow it sounds weird saying that! Ok I have to go with the obvious here. Ryan Strome, he will help this team become better period. Let him develop and just watch. This guy has some great abilities, just don't rush him right in.

Some will say that is the obvious pick. Now most of you are probably saying, wait wheres Dougie and Murphy? Those are my droppers in this mock draft. I guess I'm just not on the defensive bandwagon.

Columbus Blue Jackets- Dougie Hamilton, falling down to 8 for Columbus to snatch up. Some think he could be a top 5 pick. At this pick this is a no brainer to me.

I think Jacket fans will like this pick, especially at 8.

Boston Bruins- Ryan Murphy- A team has to take the chance on Murphy and I think it will be the Stanley Cup finalists Bruins. They really can't rush this guy. I can really see the Bruins taking the chance because of where they are in the standings.

Murphy is a real hit or miss but the Bruins have to be willing to take a chance.

Minnesota Wild- Sven Bartshi, develop him properly and I think you have a very good player as a Wild.

Tell me guys what you think, what should be in the next one, and who is your Cam Fowler in this draft? Can someone tell me a little bit more about Sven Bartshi?

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Florida is not gonna take a defenseman, even if his name is Adam Larsson. Guaranteed!

Murphy is this years Fowler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad