ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Nah Sundqvist is in for Kyrou instead
downloadfile-3.gif

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
If Crawford is back I expect Tarasenko to light him up as usual, we'll win and Yeo will secure his job for the rest of the season as the head coach. Meanwhile we'll continue to be shit in every single other game.

Reactions: Bendak

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Blues take 2-0 lead

Blow that lead

Take lead in 3rd

Blow lead late in 3rd

Lose in OT

Yeo still wont be fired

source.gif

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I actually feel like the boys come out with a strong effort and pull out a win tonight. Regardless I think the decision has already been made regarding Yeo. I think he is being fired after tonight's game. I think the decision was made when Army left the management box after Columbus 4th goal and never returned. The Blues really don't have another 4 day break like this one coming up. It is an opportune time to make the change.

Reactions: Bendak and Brockon

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Sundqvist in for Kyrou.....Robert Thomas is expected to produce with Ivan Barbashev and Oskar Sundqvist lmao. Just send him back to Hamilton. He’ll have better line mates there honestly.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I actually feel like the boys come out with a strong effort and pull out a win tonight. Regardless I think the decision has already been made regarding Yeo. I think he is being fired after tonight's game. I think the decision was made when Army left the management box after Columbus 4th goal and never returned. The Blues really don't have another 4 day break like this one coming up. It is an opportune time to make the change.

I'd be relieved if that's the case, though I'm slightly wary of the available experienced potential hires.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
In the moment of the game I will always cheer for the Blues to win but I will hold on the knowledge that a bad loss probably means the end of Yeo. I don't want to see us lose but there is a silver lining.

That being said I won't be around for this one tonight due to work. Will be tracking as best I can from phone.

I'd prefer the silver lining. :)

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015

I can totally see this. Especially if multiple coaches are going to get a pink slip. It gives the new HC time to find assistants.

Reactions: Bendak and Brockon

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Sundqvist in for Kyrou.....Robert Thomas is expected to produce with Ivan Barbashev and Oskar Sundqvist lmao. Just send him back to Hamilton. He’ll have better line mates there honestly.

At this point, I don’t know why Yeo just doesn’t put out a lineup like this

Perron-O’Reilly-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
Steen-Thomas-Bozak(takes draws)
Maroon-Barbashev-Sanford

Sanford has played well with ROR and Perron, but he could still succeed with Maroon and Barbs on the 4th line, and it puts our best prospects with good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->