Half-Assed GDT: Yeo vs Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
How long are you going to beat that drum? Every post? We get it, you didn’t like what the guy said.

He voiced his opinion and you voiced yours. You disagreed, but for hell’s sake please move on. You are making the subject be about your ridicule for other posters rather than about the team.

I happen to agree that it’s frustrating to come to a Blues forum finding people openly rooting for the team to lose. What forum am I supposed to go to then, to find people who want to root for my favorite team? People shouldn’t have to apologize to you for wanting this team to win each game.
It was more of a tongue in cheek comment based on what was said last GDT.

Also, I've never asked anyone to apologize nor do I care if anyone does.

If you read what I said during the actual game, you'd realize that I was completely pissed at every mistake made and legitimately couldn't bring myself to want them to lose.

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
I hope we lose. Hate to say it but a win with this group is almost the worst thing that can happen.

I hope 34 and 19 suck in route to an embarrassing loss on home ice to our bitter rivals. This organization and group of players will just go back to resting on the fact that they don't have imminent problems if they win tonight.

That's what a losing culture is and looks like and why Lord Stanley will continue to pass us by for years to come.

Reactions: Bendak

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I don’t think a win here has any bearing on Yeo’s job. I think either that ship has sailed and it’s just a matter of getting the replacement ready, or Armstrong is going to be a lot more patient than we are imagining.

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
The League has no chance against the Blackhawks.

Not with Roddenberry manifesting Q in the form of Joel.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Again doesn’t really matter what happens tonight in the game. Neither of these teams is winning shit any time soon. It’s always nice to beat the Hawks but it doesn’t change the position either team is in.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
In the moment of the game I will always cheer for the Blues to win but I will hold on the knowledge that a bad loss probably means the end of Yeo. I don't want to see us lose but there is a silver lining.

That being said I won't be around for this one tonight due to work. Will be tracking as best I can from phone.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
In the moment of the game I will always cheer for the Blues to win but I will hold on the knowledge that a bad loss probably means the end of Yeo. I don't want to see us lose but there is a silver lining.

That being said I won't be around for this one tonight due to work. Will be tracking as best I can from phone.
I think even a win tonight the die has been cast for Yeo's future. The trend since he took over has been downward. The interesting stats broken down on the Athletic (if I recall correctly) in 20 game chunks was really telling. The trajectory was very pronounced.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I will never root for this team to lose. Having said that, I really doubt any of us really want the team to lose, I think we are building a straw man there. We are all frustrated and disappointed, and it might be a good idea to keep that in my mind as we read each other's posts. I know I have certainly overreacted before. Anyway, I'll be at work. Go Blues!!!!

Last edited:

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
The Blues will get a lead at some point only for the Hawks to tie it up a few seconds later.

Like always. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->