Year 2004 Kristian Kudroc with the Panthers

janybos7

Oct 11, 2020
Slovakia
Hi guys . I am looking for any image or full game video of Kristian Kudroc when he played for Florida Panthers.
He played for Panthers just 2 games. It was 23.January 2004 Panthers against Capitals and 24. January 2004 in Boston vs Florida .
Is here anybody who has collection of VHS or DVD of Panthers from that time period ?
Or do you know anybody who could help me ?
I asked the team photographers and also people from Florida Panthers history but without succes.
Thanks .

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
This is such an odd obscure request I actually laughed but I checked Getty which would be your best bet, unfortunately, the Bruins and Caps (who were the home teams) did not have Getty photographers at this game. Panthers have a bunch for 1/27/2004 but none for these. All I could find was his headshot:

ki6oNak.png

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm not having any luck finding pictures or videos.

I can tell you in both games he played a total of 14:30 with a high-sticking penalty.

janybos7

Oct 11, 2020
Slovakia
I'm not having any luck finding pictures or videos.

I can tell you in both games he played a total of 14:30 with a high-sticking penalty.

Hi . Thanks for reply anyway. Yes I know his statistics with the Panthers . He played just 14:30 so that's why is hard to find something .

Reactions: Cold Cat

janybos7

Oct 11, 2020
Slovakia
This is such an odd obscure request I actually laughed but I checked Getty which would be your best bet, unfortunately, the Bruins and Caps (who were the home teams) did not have Getty photographers at this game. Panthers have a bunch for 1/27/2004 but none for these. All I could find was his headshot:

ki6oNak.png

Anyway thanks for your reply . Yes of course I saw this headshot.One game was home team Panthers ( against Capitals ) and second one was home team Bruins . I checked a lot of options like UPI,Alamy,AP images,Reuters... without success

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Did FSN have the contract for the local games? Might be worth looking for who had it and email them; occasionally they have backups you can purchase :)

Reactions: 5 Hole

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad