Yandle, Pysyk, Demers set to bring new elements to Panthers' blue line

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Great read. Has me pumped for October. Oddly not so much for the D, but for our forwards. Guys like Demers let an offense run 5v5 with pedal to the metal. Yandle is our first PP artist on the blueline since I don't even know when. Our top-9 are going to feast on the east this year.

"Overhauling the blue-line isn’t easy to over several seasons"

Only error I found, though it's late and I'm under the influence...

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I enjoyed the article, keep up the good work! Love the gif examples.

Great read. Has me pumped for October. Oddly not so much for the D, but for our forwards. Guys like Demers let an offense run 5v5 with pedal to the metal. Yandle is our first PP artist on the blueline since I don't even know when. Our top-9 are going to feast on the east this year.

"Overhauling the blue-line isn’t easy to over several seasons"

Only error I found, though it's late and I'm under the influence...

Thanks for the comments...appreciate you guys taking the time to read. :)

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
^ I don't always comment on your posts, but I read almost all of your articles. They're great man. Keep up the good work.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
I appreciate the use of GIFs.

Typically, whenever I give feedback it's usually criticism. Small note before I do that... it's still a good article.

But my main bit of beef is that you have nothing but good things to say. I suggest drawing both the positives and negatives, if you're going to go in depth. After reading this article, I feel like everyone is an all star.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz

Typically, whenever I give feedback it's usually criticism. Small note before I do that... it's still a good article.

But my main bit of beef is that you have nothing but good things to say. I suggest drawing both the positives and negatives, if you're going to go in depth. After reading this article, I feel like everyone is an all star.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Great work and giving great inside, on the other hand a little bit more of an objective critical angle would be appreciated. But in the end: great effort and so much appreciation that you give so much of your time to do these articles

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

I was thinking the exact same thing. Great work and giving great inside, on the other hand a little bit more of an objective critical angle would be appreciated. But in the end: great effort and so much appreciation that you give so much of your time to do these articles

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I think my goal with the article was to introduce the players and show what they'd bring to the team rather than be critical of their game-play or review their seasons, etc. I wanted to show why they'd be effective especially with all of the stuff going around with people being worried about how we'll be without Gudbranson and Kulikov.

Obviously Demers, Yandle, and Pysyk won't be without their errors and mistakes, but Kulikov and Gudbranson weren't perfect either and no player is, so I think it's easier to assume they will and have made poor decisions at one point or another than to be able to picture what makes them effective, and that's what I was aiming to show off.

Again, I appreciate the feedback and will definitely keep it in mind for future articles for sure.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad