Yandle - gone. Hanzal - IR. Vermette - gone. Who will the new A's be?

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I could see Boedker as captain, with OEL and Domi as the 'A's in a few years...

Agreed. I could even see Domi wearing the "C" in the future. Very vocal, very team oriented, very comfortable taking control.

A little raw right now due to his age and fraternity lifestyle living and playing with his best friends for multiple years now, but i could definitely see it in 5 years or so.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Agreed. I could even see Domi wearing the "C" in the future. Very vocal, very team oriented, very comfortable taking control.

A little raw right now due to his age and fraternity lifestyle living and playing with his best friends for multiple years now, but i could definitely see it in 5 years or so.

Ha I was going to bring up domi since he's been the captain in london this year. Agreed we'd definitely need a stopgap though.

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
If we're to land a McEichel, there's no doubt who will be wearing the "C". Maybe a stop-gap or a bunch of A's in between, depending on how long Doan hangs around.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Tippett just said that Kyle Chipchura is allegedly the most well-liked and well-respected guy in our locker room.

If there was any stronger case for a complete blowup of this room, I haven't seen it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Tippett just said that Kyle Chipchura is allegedly the most well-liked and well-respected guy in our locker room.

If there was any stronger case for a complete blowup of this room, I haven't seen it.

I bet Dave Moss is a close second.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

Well we're half way there. Don should finish the job in the offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->