NHL Entry Draft: Yandle Bars 7 Round Mock Draft Game

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
If we let guys have 2nd and 3rd teams we only have a few teams to fill. I took CAR and TBL as my 2nd and 3rd teams but if anyone wants them I'll take whichever teams are left. If you want one of NYR, OTT, PHI, SAN let me know. Here's a list of where we're at:

TEAM | GM
Los Angeles | Control Puck
New Jersey | Control Puck
Winnipeg | Halbert Gil
Nashville | Halbert Gil
Florida | HubOfHockey1918
Boston | HubOfHockey1918
Edmonton | ManByng
Montreal | ManByng
NY Islanders | ManByng
Calgary | Mr Momentum
Dallas | Mr Momentum
Chicago | rey72335
Columbus | rey72335
Ottawa | rey72335
Pittsburgh | rmartin65
Phoenix | RR
Tampa Bay | RR
Carolina | RR
Colorado | stayinalive
Toronto | Terrence
Detroit | TheNudge
Washington | TheNudge
Vancouver | Vankiller Whale
Buffalo | Vankiller Whale
St Louis | Water Knight
Anaheim | Water Knight
Minnesota | Water Knight
NY Rangers |
Philadelphia |
San Jose |

Last edited:

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
RR said no trades and i'm OK with that, it'll help speed up the draft process and keep all of us who have 2 or 3 teams from scrambling to see which team needs what via trades.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
RR said no trades and i'm OK with that, it'll help speed up the draft process and keep all of us who have 2 or 3 teams from scrambling to see which team needs what via trades.
you gotta be kidding me. That one part I love in these kind of draft. It makes it more realistic. Unless you trade a prospect that was a 2012 or 2011 2nd rounder and you trade him for a 7th 2013. Then that's dumd.

We should still be aloud to trade.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
you gotta be kidding me. That one part I love in these kind of draft. It makes it more realistic. Unless you trade a prospect that was a 2012 or 2011 2nd rounder and you trade him for a 7th 2013. Then that's dumd.

^just to be clear on this, it seems to be a sore spot with a few posters, i made that trade knowing full well what i was doing...i did it just to be able to get another pick. would i have done it as a real GM? not a chance!! ;)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

Let's see how this first one goes. We can change things up next game if we want.

HubOfHockey1918

May 14, 2011
2013 :bruins Draft Class

1-21 Kerby Rychel F Windsor (OHL)
Drafted because of his strong two way game. Was the #1 player on my draft board. A Bruins type player.
2-51 Chris Bigras D Owen Sound (OHL)
BPA wanted to begin and build the Dman prospect pool with more prospects.
2-57 (NSH) Jimmy Lodge F Saginaw (OHL)
Traded Jordan Caron to Nashville for 57 & 206. Lodge will fit in well in a few years once contracts start to expire.
3-81 Luke Ripley D Powell River (BCHL)
Notre Dame commit. Was happy to land him at 81.
4-111 Daniel Lafontaine F Avon Old Farms (High-CT)
Drafted based on name recognition hopefully he has a career like his dad. Bruins can afford to take a gamble on a kid due to the organizational depth.
5-141 Brendan Harms F Fargo (USHL)
Bemidji State commit. Projects as a playmaker. Good in own zone which is important to the Bruins.
6-171 Scott Savage D US National Development Program
BC commit. Jerry York and his staff do a great job at developing NHL players. And during his 4 years at BC he might win a couple of NCAA Championships. Bruins want championship winners in the organization and help win another cup.
7-201 Carl Dahlstrom D Linkoping JR (Sweden JR)
Big Dman playing in the Swedish league. Drafted based on his size.
7-206 (NSH) Conor McGlyn F Sioux City (USHL)
BC commit. Jerry York and his staff do a great job at developing NHL players. And during his 4 years at BC he might win a couple of NCAA Championships. Bruins want championship winners in the organization and help win another cup.

What grade would you give my draft??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad