Yandle Appreciation Thread (See you in a few years)

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I'm not changing my avatar. That would be admitting this happened.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
As others have said, I'm deeply saddened to see Yandle go.

Very, very sad day in Coyoteville. :cry:

I truly wish Yands all the best, the guy bled the colors, stick up for any teammate and was a highlight reel most nights.

Very, very sad

DerbyCoyote

Oct 19, 2007
As others have said, I'm deeply saddened to see Yandle go.

Very, very sad day in Coyoteville. :cry:

I truly wish Yands all the best, the guy bled the colors, stick up for any teammate and was a highlight reel most nights.

Very, very sad
A thousand times this :(

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Thanks for the time, dedication,effort and memories. Hope for the best and wish him well but most of all

It's soon going to be time for Yandle to get wicked pppaaaaaiiiddddd....

Next year Yandle has the opportunity to show his skills on the main stage instead of side stage Arizona. He would have not been able to get paid what he is worth if he was here another season then hit FA. Hope he has a long, successful, and rich future no matter where he signs next.

Blubba Jenkins

Not that Insightful
May 30, 2008
NE Florida

That's a Yandle to Vermette goal that will always stick with me. That pass, man.

I don't think I've been this devastated since watching what I thought was our last game ever after Detroit swept us. I'm sorry it happened like this, I always hoped you would be a career Coyote. Thanks for showing loyalty nobody besides Doan had ever given us. I'll always appreciate him committing long term. And that same year Detroit swept us, Yandle and Doan were the only veterans that still played like they cared. And he stood up for OEL and fought McKenzie when it probably should have been somebody else. Thanks for being our offensive catalyst and a swell guy for all of these years. They were a treat.

Go kick some ass in New York, may your playoff beard become legend. I hope you come back one day. Thanks for everything.

144538414.jpg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I was so sick of defending him against the ignorant masses. Now he's going to the Rangers and all of these dopes will actually get to watch him play and learn something. He's finally going to get the respect he deserves. I think we can all be glad about that.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I agree...he was always underrated because he played for a team in the desert.

Now, he'll be on a 'huge' stage, which is skill set deserves and the "no look" passes will actually find the 'great' forwards in NY and he'll rack up 5on5 pts.

Plus, NY Rangers PP just got a whole lot better, OEL and Yandle were a treat to watch on the PP unit together, he will make a huge difference for them, especially if he is paired with Staal who can cover for the at least 1 gaffe per game.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Hardest day in a while to be a Coyotes fan. I wish I would've gotten my Yandle jersey signed. The Rangers just became my favorite team out East.

Best of luck Yands. We will miss you.

KG

Sep 23, 2010

That's a Yandle to Vermette goal that will always stick with me. That pass, man.

I don't think I've been this devastated since watching what I thought was our last game ever after Detroit swept us. I'm sorry it happened like this, I always hoped you would be a career Coyote. Thanks for showing loyalty nobody besides Doan had ever given us. I'll always appreciate him committing long term. And that same year Detroit swept us, Yandle and Doan were the only veterans that still played like they cared. And he stood up for OEL and fought McKenzie when it probably should have been somebody else. Thanks for being our offensive catalyst and a swell guy for all of these years. They were a treat.

Go kick some ass in New York, may your playoff beard become legend. I hope you come back one day. Thanks for everything.

144538414.jpg

A photo from happier times.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I miss the "Closer" and
I miss the reverse checking DeMo

Do not miss Rozy or Klesla, although Klesla was good when we first got him, but that hit he took ruined him.

Klesla was great during the 2012 run. So was Rozy. It's hard to remember now. Even old man Aucoin was balling out of control. Defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad