Yandle Appreciation Thread (See you in a few years)

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Hope he signs with Boston after next season.

I'm gonna miss Yandle for his acerbic, dry humor and his goal celebrations.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Throughout ownership woes, financial strife, and rumors, he never complained. Signed a great deal to stay with us.

This. You will be missed, Keith. Good luck in New York.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Great guy, solid player, will be missed.

Still don't know the full story around his departure so I'll just say thanks for all the memories.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Overtime last second winner on NYE last season.
Shot me a warmup puck + fist bump in Vancouver last year.
Led the charge into a lot of scrums.
Slick, slick powerplay QB.
Got his jersey hanging in the closet.
And dat Canadian candy video.

Stay up, Yands!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
God dammit Yands don't leave me we can work this out :cry:

One hell of a player, one hell of a guy, one hell of an accent. I'll miss you way too much Yands.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Great guy, solid player, will be missed.

Still don't know the full story around his departure so I'll just say thanks for all the memories.

You think he asked out?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
You think he asked out?

Do I think he's the type? No, but stranger things have happened. Maybe management gauged his interest in an extension and the answer wasn't what they expected.

The full story will come out someday.

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
I liked him, lots of great plays with quite a few oops moments. When I took a note to the team autograph meeting a couple of years ago saying that I should be excused from all backwards skating drills, he's the only one who actually read it before signing and telling me it was totally legit.

I'm sad - almost everyone from the 2011-12 team that went so far is now gone.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, the most devastated I've been at any Coyote leaving so far (obviously Doan finally hanging them up would take precedence after that).

Thanks for sticking with us through hell and high water, Yands, and giving us some of that great Bahston wit along with your superlative offensive play. What you did for us here will never be underrated nor unappreciated by me. Will be rooting for the Rags to win the Grail.

letowskie

Aug 16, 2002
In your worst nighmare
Visit site
We luv u, Yands;

probabaly the most Coyotes of Coyotes outside of Doaner; could not have asked for a better and more loyal member of the team. Driving the offence with little to no help all these years, hope you'll hoist the cup soon with a better supporting cast.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
He'll be missed here big time, hopefully the futures pan out so it doesn't hurt as much. The goal against dubnyk where he deked the dman out of his jock and fired it top corner was amazing. Very funny guy whenever he spoke too.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Yandle4.jpg

YandlesMother

Nov 21, 2013
Sure will miss watching the wheels & vision.

This is nearly surreal.

It's the biggest hit from a roster perspective I've felt in 10 years. Bleh. I was hoping for a nicer sendoff from GMDM than "thanks for the last 9 years".

Next year, I'll be at the rangers game giving him a big standing o.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
It's the biggest hit from a roster perspective I've felt in 10 years. Bleh. I was hoping for a nicer sendoff from GMDM than "thanks for the last 9 years".

Next year, I'll be at the rangers game giving him a big standing o.

No doubt.

He'll be better off, being able to play with actual talent though.

YandlesMother

Nov 21, 2013
No doubt.

He'll be better off, being able to play with actual talent though.

That's actually the big thing I'm excited for. No doubt he deserves this. I want him to have the offensive players he deserves, and the spotlight. I'll be rooting for them (and I was planning on rooting for the Islanders) come playoff time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad