Injury Report: Yamamoto week to week with ankle injury

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Someone should take Gregor's computer/phone away. I'd heard it was a high ankle sprain but I have no idea what to make of his tweet, mostly because of the ill-timed attempt at humor with the 'med student' comment. What's wrong with this guy.
I already called it "pre-med" student that is. Its Gregors idea of a stupid joke I guess. Premed is basically undergraduate Science faculty in any case, in most universities. Meaning that almost any of us could make similar *diagnoses*

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
I already called it "pre-med" student that is. Its Gregors idea of a stupid joke I guess. Premed is basically undergraduate Science faculty in any case, in most universities. Meaning that almost any of us could make similar *diagnoses*

So, essentially, he's saying that Strudwick watched video of the injury and concluded it's a high ankle sprain? Or Yamamoto confirmed Strudwick's 'pre-med' diagnosis?

Again, I hope Gregor has his internet cut off.

He needs to be much more careful and.. articulate? when posting stuff like this.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Is this an actual confirmation of a high sprain?

I hope he wouldn’t joke about something like that. High ankle sprains are serious and notoriously take a long time to heal. He easily could be out a month or more if that’s the case.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I’m catching up on everything that’s happened this week because I’m on vacation and I have been laughing at this Bernie Sanders meme for legit 5 minutes. I’m absolutely howling :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(but I wish everyone would stop getting injured)

Well I hope you’re ready to laugh again, because this is going to invariably be put on the AA injury thread which is coming up.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Yamo is our little engine that could. It's funny - he's a rookie but he's out there leading by example on what it means to give 100% each shift.

You can tell Drai and Nuge have lost a step without him. Whether that's due to mental/physical fatigue or just a lack of effort, it's clear that we're a much better team with him.

Same goes for Klefbom. When Klefbom goes down, our entire team starts to tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad