Yamamoto Jersey number

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
He wore #7 in Bakersfield (which is also retired) so maybe he goes to #27? He's not built like our typical #27 though
I kinda thought he might go with #23 that he’s worn for the US a few times before, but it seems like Seth Griffith took that number so that might not be an option.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Is 99 available? I've always thought that was a cool number. ;)
It's funny how many great Oilers wore a number ending with 7 or 9. 29-99-9 is one hell of a first line and that's not even including Doug Weight's #39. For a 3x3 group 17-97 with 7 would be an automatic win

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
you never have anything good to say do you?

I started this thread because I have a reverse retro jersey I want to get customized and I have enough drai and mcdavid jerseys. I was curious to see if anyone had any inside knowledge as to whether or not Yamamoto would change his number as 56 is very uncommon and most established players don't wear numbers in the 50's for long after they've made a team.

is that still random to you? I mean its on topic for an Oilers discussion forum. perhaps you should think twice before posting my friend. ( ironic I know given my mind lapse) or are the only threads and posts we are allowed to post on here are bashing the oilers? I know you get confused when a thread is started and not one person is being negative towards to oilers, it confuses your hive mind.

I’mwith you regarding his changing number! Keep it so my jersey isn’t obsolete after 1 year! :oops:

Reactions: Declassified
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad