Yakupov Vs E. Kane...

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Not a chance. It's amazing how people forget Yaks was pretty good as a rookie and the potential he has

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Probably not since its points only. I think you could get better than Kane if Yak starts to play like he can. Or he might be worth keeping.

MadFerIt95*

If the league counts Hits and SOGs then I say go for it. But if not Id stick with Yak

steelcity24

Jan 31, 2011
Saying things like "he sucks" and he will be in the KHL" is not predictions. It's statements.

Are you like the policeman of hf boards fantasy hockey section or what? wow dude hahaha... and ya your right i actually did make statements but the point of the statements were to leave my overall prediction. The prediction was the basic point to the statements being made. Thanks Officer.

steelcity24

Jan 31, 2011
Saying things like "he sucks" and he will be in the KHL" is not predictions. It's statements.

Also you forgot the quote marks at the beginning of the second quote. Also it is ARE not predictions, not IS not predictions.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I would.

I love Yakupov, but Kane is a much much safer bet.

If Kane can reach 65-70 points then even if Yakupov outscores him he won't do it with much.

Exciting to have someone like Yakupov in your line-up, but too much risk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad