Yakupov value keeper league

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Goals worth slightly more, +- matters a little bit.

I have RNH as well.

I just wanna know what you guys think of Yak for future production? Will he find is place in the Oilers lineup and be a productive offensive player? Will he go back to the KHL, or will he be a complete bust?

At this point even if he finds his step it's hard for me to see him producing more than 30g,25a with a consistent **** +-

At this point who should I be keeping, R. Johansen, O'Reilly, Schwartz or Yakupov?

NoPainNoFlame

Dec 28, 2013
Schwartz is safer if +- matters, but Yakupov has a lot of upside. Oilers continue to surprise people with their ability to draft high and suck, but they shouldn't do much worse than this season.

Schwartz or RyJo if you already have RNH and don't want to risk too much on the Oil, but Yakupov is a great talent who will score in the NHL and won't bolt to the KHL anytime soon.

CraigAdamsnumber1fan*

Goals worth slightly more, +- matters a little bit.

I have RNH as well.

I just wanna know what you guys think of Yak for future production? Will he find is place in the Oilers lineup and be a productive offensive player? Will he go back to the KHL, or will he be a complete bust?

At this point even if he finds his step it's hard for me to see him producing more than 30g,25a with a consistent **** +-

At this point who should I be keeping, R. Johansen, O'Reilly, Schwartz or Yakupov?

Johansen.

herbie41

Since 2013
Oct 3, 2007
Tokyo
www.keepingkarlsson.com
Johansen is the only guy in the same league as Yakupov of the ones you listed, imo. Yak won't bust, won't go back to the KHL. As the guy above me said, you'd be selling real low on a (very very likely) future superstar because of a bad swing on a disorganized and troubled team. I'd still take him in a heartbeat in a keeper league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad