Yakupov or Galchenyuk in a keeper league??

jordyr77

Dec 14, 2012
I have both players, and drafted Yakupov probably a little to high. I drafted him in the 2nd round (5 keepers per team prior to draft). I know it's only the first couple games but seeing Yakupov buried on the third line is just awful and it's hard to really gauge his play. I am deciding if I should try and shop Yakupov and keep Galchenyuk and use him as a keeper. My current keepers are Crosby, Malkin, Pietrangelo, Green and either Yak or Gal?? So who is the better keeper out of the two in a league where goals and assists are both worth 1 and PIMS are worth .25.

Not to throw in a curve ball and stray away from the main topic, I also have the option to pick up Drouin and stash him away as a keeper (though that would steal a bench spot).
Other players on my team worth keeper status:
Couture, Gaborik, Anderson, Enstrom, Edler, Gardiner

Cappy

belgians do it best
Oct 30, 2007
Boston/NYC/Portland
Yakupov, Couture, Galchenyuk--couture/yakupov also depends on how badly you need help now, if its not much of a priority then yak for sure otherwise it's a tossup

jordyr77

Dec 14, 2012
Yakupov, Couture, Galchenyuk--couture/yakupov also depends on how badly you need help now, if its not much of a priority then yak for sure otherwise it's a tossup

I want to win now, and also have the best possible team to keep winning for as many years as Crosby and Malkin will be around. My keepers will be pretty solid, just curious what the point disparity between Yak/Gally and Couture will be in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->