News Article: Yahoo Sports REALLY wants Doan to leave

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How much mileage are they going to get out of the same few quotes? Lazy bums.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I wouldnt mind if Doan went for a cup run. The article is just assuming so much that it's hard to believe it is anything but a click bait article written after lunch time to give Puck Daddy some clicks after the podcast.

This quote especially gets me "So now what? Would a team want a player with a $5.3 million salary cap hit who will score under 15 goals next season? "

He is two goals away from 15 this season with this team. We all know what Doan is. But even on the 2nd to worst team in the NHL he still isn't a sub 15 goal scorer.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
How much mileage are they going to get out of the same few quotes? Lazy bums.

Particularly when he cherry picked quotes from three different articles. Talk about context jumble.

Reminds me a little of my favorite SportsHub guy on Twitter today

He "confirmed" last night that Herb Sendek was not getting fired and went as far was openly criticizing another well known ASU blogger who said otherwise. Well Sendek was fired today and ASU fans all went after him.

SportsHub's response?? Drag out his old personal quotes about the Coyotes front office and Doan.

It was fun. :D

Bps21*

Josh Cooper wrote this year that Buffalo shouldn't get either a McDavid or Eichel level talent because they got to draft Gilbert Perreault. In 1970. Retired 30 years. This was his entire reason. Don't take him seriously.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Josh Cooper wrote this year that Buffalo shouldn't get either a McDavid or Eichel level talent because they got to draft Gilbert Perreault. In 1970. Retired 30 years. This was his entire reason. Don't take him seriously.
I had to look it up. He did. He really did. "McEichel wants barbecue. McEichel wants to go hiking at Camelback Moutain."

:facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad