Yahoo Max Games Question

Nick1219

Mar 15, 2012
Hey folks... I'm in a yahoo pool that just focuses on Goals and Assists over the course of the season.

There's 9 forward positions so there's a max of 738 GP at the forward position.

Guy behind me in the standings going into tonight had played 733 so he's only got 5 left.

He starts 7 guys. 6 of them get points. I check the standings now and the points from all 6 counted and it says he's played 740 games and that he's now maxed out.

Does Yahoo go in and adjust him down to 738 at a later time and take away some stats or....

That brings up the issue of if someone has 1 game left but waits until a Saturday and then plays 9 guys does that mean he'll finish the season at 746 with all stats counting? Seems bizarre...

Thanks.

leova

Feb 28, 2008
Yahoo fantasy system is horrible, and the GP system is even worse. It works as a simple "Zero or not-zero" question.

Basically, how it works is that if you have ANY games available that day, it will count ALL stats for that day. So yes, you can start with 1 LW game left and play 4 LWs and get stats for all 4

If you start with 0 GP left in a position, you're done in that position for the rest of the year :(

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Not sure how ESPN does theirs, but we are switching our keeper league to ESPN next year cause yahoo is so terrible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad