Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Season 8) - Draft set for Oct 6 at 12PM CT (now accepting new managers)

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Kinda bummed out about the weekly line-up thing, since it was a nice little thing to put a different one for each day just before the week and maybe adjust it before the games... but if this keeps more people active that one time a week then I guess I can't complain too much.

Reactions: McCree

Olsen

Jul 9, 2013
Kinda bummed out about the weekly line-up thing, since it was a nice little thing to put a different one for each day just before the week and maybe adjust it before the games... but if this keeps more people active that one time a week then I guess I can't complain too much.

I agree. Especially with the amount of teams in our league, no one is stacked. Every single detail counts.

grgftrs

Dec 23, 2011
Once a week is much better. Doing it everyday just gives an advantage to those who have the time to do it everyday. The details matter even more when you do it once a week, you need to plan on who's playing how many games, etc.

Reactions: Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Just a reminder that I've set the draft for 1:00 PM CST on Sunday. Please remember to finalize your keepers if you haven't done so already.

Reactions: McCree

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Once a week is much better. Doing it everyday just gives an advantage to those who have the time to do it everyday. The details matter even more when you do it once a week, you need to plan on who's playing how many games, etc.

There were maybe half a dozen owners that were setting their lineups daily. I'm hoping that weekly lineups gets more people engaged.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
I had time to always change my lineup so I liked the daily set up. But am fine to try this out.
Where can we confirm our keepers - just want to make sure i saved it properly. and can we view other teams?

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I had time to always change my lineup so I liked the daily set up. But am fine to try this out.
Where can we confirm our keepers - just want to make sure i saved it properly. and can we view other teams?

Commissioner confirms keepers, I'll let you (and anyone else) know if they weren't saved properly.

Reactions: kxx

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Missing keeper selections from the following teams:

Capt. Mal's Fireflies
Jets HC
Moose Knuckles
Romang

Please PM me your four keepers ASAP.

kxx

Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Yahoo - pretty good app and I like the rules / points set up for the most part - I think Hank runs it. It's fun because you get to see what happens when 16-20 people who are always correct about hockey pick teams lol.
I still see my team but none of the community elements of it so am just hoping its because its offseason as I'd like to stay in it.
There could be an opening or two not sure but this is right place to check.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I'm in for season 8, but not sure I have time to run it. Does anyone want to take over as commissioner?

Also should point out we've got a whole bunch of inactive owners.

kxx

Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
I'm in for season 8, but not sure I have time to run it. Does anyone want to take over as commissioner?

Also should point out we've got a whole bunch of inactive owners.

I'll take over if no one else with grand vision volunteers. Would leave league rules the same but clear out those who aren't active. How much is involved in running it besides the initial set up (keepers, getting owners, etc) ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->