Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Season 8) - Draft set for Oct 6 at 12PM CT (now accepting new managers)

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Following teams have yet to select keepers:

Capt Mal's Fireflies
Ghola's Petaning Team
Jets HC
Moose Knuckles
Romang
Zorba's Zorilla's

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
fkdog, thanks for stepping in on such short notice!

To the others that are interested in joining, a couple of our managers seem to be MIA even though their teams have renewed. I'll keep you posted.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
So how does autostart work. I can't remember if there is something I have to do. I may be around for the first couple of rounds, but will it go to autodraft after I leave?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
So how does autostart work. I can't remember if there is something I have to do. I may be around for the first couple of rounds, but will it go to autodraft after I leave?

I believe it automatically turns on auto-draft if you miss one pick. So if the timer goes down to 0 it auto-selects and then it keeps doing it from there.

There's usually a checkbox but I don't see it right now.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
If anyone's going all in this season, I'm basically willing to trade anything besides Carlson, Kane and Hellebuyck...

Want draft picks for next year mainly.

Team is Scheifele Down

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I ugh, suck. Guess I didn't get my keepers list in in time, for some reason I thought this was next weekend

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Something I was thinking: how does everyone feel about switching to setting lineups weekly instead of daily? Yay or nay?

EDIT: Just to be clear, this would be for the following season. It's too late to switch now.

Last edited:

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Something I was thinking: how does everyone feel about switching to setting lineups weekly instead of daily? Yay or nay?

EDIT: Just to be clear, this would be for the following season. It's too late to switch now.

So some guys wouldn't get in each game like how they can now?

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Yah. You'd set it once Monday and that's it.

I would like it to be weekly but that's only cus I'm in one daily already :P

I'm easy thougj

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg

That'd be way better. It's generally why I lose interest since everyday is hard to keep up with.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Yah. Hopefully goudreau and trouba have keeper quality seasons (and sign!)so I can have SOMETHING for next year

Well Gaudreau for sure will. Trouba...we'll see. What team are you?

Scheifele down has Getzlaf and what not for sale for draft picks if you are interested.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I'm moose knuckles. If vadilevski takes lead in tbay, and MN maybe strome , Reinhart, or hiberdeau (once he's back) has a big year I'll be ok.

I'm sort of in the same boat as Scheif down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->