Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Season 8) - Draft set for Oct 6 at 12PM CT (now accepting new managers)

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Hey, just wanted to check and see who was up for season two this year and who might drop. Guerzy might be stepping down so if anyone would be up for Commish let us know. I'm fairly busy but I can do it if need be. I'd really like to renew the league for a 2nd time. Let us know if you're up for it.

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
Absolutely...really hope that the league goes again because it's my first time in a keeper league...

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Alright, I'm going to get this set up some time over the weekend, and we'll probably do our draft around the same time as last year (IIRC it was the last weekend in September).

Let's get a roll call going, and we'll figure out who's still available, and if there are any open spots.

Alan's Wolfpack - Guerzy

Oglethorpes - Hank Chinaski

ATL JETS - Duke49

Cletus's Cooters - Ziggy66

Pat Falloon Allstars - Shakey Rustie

Dumpster Babies - Sweech

Quebec Pizza - ATHF

JB United - Jet Bomber

Wpgsilver - Wpgsilver

Voyageurs - Cheswick

ParkCounty PW Hockey - Juzmo

HC's Browncoats - Holden Caulfield

Bolded are the people that have committed. I'll update this post as necessary.

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Cletus will be back!!! I have unfinished business this season!!!! I PM'd my new email address to DUKE49........... Ill PM it to you as well

Basalt13

Sep 2, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ya I wanted to fill in last year, I just want to see the keeps for the drop out teams and be able to pick which one I want to take over. Don't want to get stuck with a lemon lol.

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
Was it an email or a PM? I might have to ask for it to be resent if it was an email unless I just haven't received it yet....either way I hope there's hockey this year because I'm psyched for the next draft!

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Is this keeper? Cause how would new players (ie me) be evened up then, I will get killed :laugh:. Also is it head to head?

But deep rosters...LOVE IT. I am always the guys asking to go just 3-4 more rounds, still lots of potential out there! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad