Yahoo fantasy hockey league

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Hmm.. I PM'd my email a while ago. Guess I didn't make the cut after all. :laugh:

FreshFitted67

Jun 28, 2010
Tibet
www.kitchen.com
Hey sorry guys but I'm not gonna be able to get to a computer for the draft. I guess I'm gonna have to be auto-drafted. Which sucks, because it means I won't get a single good avs players. Is there anything I can do to set it to quickly auto-pick for me?

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
When is the draft? I am still waiting on an invite, something isn't working correctly.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Hey sorry guys but I'm not gonna be able to get to a computer for the draft. I guess I'm gonna have to be auto-drafted. Which sucks, because it means I won't get a single good avs players. Is there anything I can do to set it to quickly auto-pick for me?

It will, just set your list.

When is the draft? I am still waiting on an invite, something isn't working correctly.

I think it is Saturday @ 9pm EST right now.

It's the 'you are not worthy of corsi' league. http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/44478

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Everyone who's in the league should post when they aren't available so we can have as many people drafting as possible

I'm open to any time or day

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I work Sunday.. but I am also working now.. so that should work for me as well.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Hey guys, if we can have a majority want to change the draft time, I will. Personally, I can do Saturday a lot better than Sunday since my work day Saturday is a lot more flexible. But it's more up to you than me.

Also, my league is now full. If you PM'd me and didn't get an invite, sorry. I did actually attempt to send an invite to everyone who did request, but it appears there were technical difficulties.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I just finished my draft for another Yahoo league, 9th starting:

Andersen G
Backstrom C
Bernier G
Burns RW/D
Duchene C/LW
E. Johnson D
Hedman D
Keith D
Leddy D
MacKinnon C/LW
Nugent-Hopkins C
O'Reilly C/LW
Saad D
Soderberg C/LW
Tavares C
Vlasic D

A little weak on goaltending but still pretty solid imo.

Edit: Just dropped Soderberg for Palat.

Last edited:

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I am 11 hours ahead, but I will try to post times in MDT (and MST once it ends...though someone will have to remind me when that is).
Saturday, we have a field trip to a Navy warship and a Turtle Conservation Center, so Friday 6pm MDT to Saturday 7am MDT is shot for me.
Sunday morning (Saturday 8:30pm MDT), my son has an eye appointment, so would need to be done by the time the draft is set to start right now. Would not be home in time to be a reasonable time for you guys.
Sunday night (Sun 6:30am MDT), I have the final in my hockey league, for 4 hours total including travel and beer time.
Weekday mornings (Sunday-Thursday 6:30pm MDT) I have to take the kid to school, but only takes 10min round trip, and the motorbike ignores traffic.

This is a pretty extensive list of time I cannot do a live draft, but I have no problem setting up an autopick list and dealing with the results (pretty used to it).

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
So it does seem the majority want to do a Sunday draft. Is there anyone who strongly objects? Also, is there a preference for time of day?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

Andersen G
Backstrom C
Bernier G
Burns RW/D
Duchene C/LW
E. Johnson D
Hedman D
Keith D
Leddy D
MacKinnon C/LW
Nugent-Hopkins C
O'Reilly C/LW
Saad D
Soderberg C/LW
Tavares C
Vlasic D

I suggest trading that bad egg O'Reilly.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan

Andersen G
Backstrom C
Bernier G
Burns RW/D
Duchene C/LW
E. Johnson D
Hedman D
Keith D
Leddy D
MacKinnon C/LW
Nugent-Hopkins C
O'Reilly C/LW
Saad D
Soderberg C/LW
Tavares C
Vlasic D

not bad. this is mine I just finished pick 12/12

Tavares
backstrom
Duchene
landeskog
mackinnon
seguin
barrie
josi
voynov
sekera