Yahoo fantasy hockey league

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Let's do it again. Anyone around here got the time to coordinate 2-leagues if enough signups happen?

Would be cool if we did custom scoring to match leagues/brackets.

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
I'm in, need some revenge after a heartbreaking 2nd place finish in year 1 and missing out on signups last year.

I propose we start a list of people before creating leagues, perhaps in the OP, and in doing so can create 2 balanced "conferences" before setting things into motion. This will prevent filling one league with 16 only to find we have 8 more people that want in and we could have had two leagues of 12.

Just my two cents. I am happy to help set up the second league if need be, but am more than happy with just one, contingent on interest level.

Arnason Armada - I'm gunning for you :hit:

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
I'm in, need some revenge after a heartbreaking 2nd place finish in year 1 and missing out on signups last year.

I propose we start a list of people before creating leagues, perhaps in the OP, and in doing so can create 2 balanced "conferences" before setting things into motion. This will prevent filling one league with 16 only to find we have 8 more people that want in and we could have had two leagues of 12.

Just my two cents. I am happy to help set up the second league if need be, but am more than happy with just one, contingent on interest level.

Arnason Armada - I'm gunning for you :hit:

If someone wants to set a 2nd league, I'm all for that. We had to have two last year, so it works. But I only want to do this one, it's too much to try to manage two, plus the random oen I already have, plus the football leagues.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
The problem with 2 leagues is that it seemed like half the guys stopped making moves a couple months in.

Maybe with more people in 1 league it would be less noticeable?

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
The problem with 2 leagues is that it seemed like half the guys stopped making moves a couple months in.

Maybe with more people in 1 league it would be less noticeable?

It would be nice, but it's always going to be a problem, and last year we had a ton of people interested.

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
Kinda on the fence about this, the only reason I win fantasy hockey leagues is because I play with non-avs fans so I get to pick up all the unknown commodities (Barrie, Johnson, Varly).

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I'm in but depends on the settings. I won't do a 2 goalie league again, I want head to head, and I want PIM included.

Call me picky, but I want to be in a well organized thought-out league.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Id be really into a keeper league. Is that possible at all?

I don't have much experiance with keeper type leagues, so I think this one will be kept one and done. But If someone wants to start another league with keeper status, no problem.

Are PIM counted?

Yep, thats a typical stat. Once the league is fully attended, we can adjust stats that people want.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'm in but depends on the settings. I won't do a 2 goalie league again, I want head to head, and I want PIM included.

Call me picky, but I want to be in a well organized thought-out league.

What's wrong with a 2 goalie league? Unless we have 20 teams, 2 goalies is usually a good way to go because goalie starts are still so unpredictable unless you're checking in daily (which some of us can't do, especially with yahoo being morons about mobile apps).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->