Yahoo Fantasy Football open for 2016

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I have tried Espn, FanTrax and Yahoo. Honestly prefer NFL.com fantasy league setup compared to all of them. Yahoo is a very close second. Have a yearly league in both NFL/Yahoo with 10 and 12 teams respectfully. Have tried ESPN and FanTrax through work and didn't care for their setups at all.

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Fantasy Football League looking for 2 players. Here is the link if you want to check it out:
https://yho.com/nfl?l=3640&k=b8dd9597bb30f0ac&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=3ead062e3289414a

Had a few GMs leave this year, but we have been going strong for about 5 years now and looking to add a few long-term serious managers. However, this is a free league, no money involved, but most of us know each other and bragging rights are invaluable.

Join up!

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Joined.

When's the draft?

Hi! Happy to have you!

Draft is not yet determined. I usually have it as close to kick-off as possible so we know what injuries have happened, trades and signings etc. You will get a notification once it has been determined.

Good luck!

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Already have a delinquent GM who has backed out last minute.

Let me know if you are looking for a H2H Yahoo league. The team has already drafted and features the likes of OBJ, Rivers, Dalton, Keenan Allen and Rawls at RB. Good team, needs some work with the depth as well as getting new IDP players. Good defenses with Minnesota and New England also.

Now looking for 2 managers. Apparently the auto-renew for Yahoo does not actually sent out invitations, it just signs them back up without them knowing about it (unless they check their emails which many do not if they are not playing fantasy sports).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->