Yacht`s are absolute f***ing garbage

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Yacht`s are f***ing Terrible, There`s nothing 2 do in them, your literally doing the same exact f***ing Thing`s, but in the middle of the ocean for no reason. They cost million`s `n` million`s of dollar`s, repair`s, etc. There viewed as An status symbol but it`s really the symbol of a f***ing Idiot who doesn`t know what to do with there money,,, Have fun sitting out in the middle of Nowhere on your bitch ass yacht!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Yacht`s are ****ing Terrible, There`s nothing 2 do in them, your literally doing the same exact ****ing Thing`s, but in the middle of the ocean for no reason. They cost million`s `n` million`s of dollar`s, repair`s, etc. There viewed as An status symbol but it`s really the symbol of a ****ing Idiot who doesn`t know what to do with there money,,, Have fun sitting out in the middle of Nowhere on your ***** ass yacht!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I agree. But imagine being so poor like @The Crypto Guy that you can't even afford one useless yacht.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Actually @The Crypto Guy and his friends did have a yacht for awhile

3b94f0346ca2f9bd1e9187221818a747.jpg

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yacht`s are ****ing Terrible, There`s nothing 2 do in them, your literally doing the same exact ****ing Thing`s, but in the middle of the ocean for no reason. They cost million`s `n` million`s of dollar`s, repair`s, etc. There viewed as An status symbol but it`s really the symbol of a ****ing Idiot who doesn`t know what to do with there money,,, Have fun sitting out in the middle of Nowhere on your ***** ass yacht!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

have you literally never done coke over international waters? what are you, poor?

you clearly have no concept of wealth or how to live rich, amirite @iGetThatBread

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry @Jiminy Cricket gonna have to disagree here.. well, partly.

My backup yacht is pretty f***ing shit-tier, but my main yacht is a beast. It's literally fully stocked to the brim with all of life's delicacies. I've spent months at a time just gathering my thoughts out on the water, enjoying being alive.

See, this is something poor people will never understand; how to live. Y'all are too worried about alarm clocks and 9-5 schedules, you're literally incapable of just disconnecting from the world for weeks or months at a time cus you'll probably die of starvation. Even tho it's really not that hard, all you gotta do is become not poor.

Reactions: VickAshley

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Sorry @Jiminy Cricket gonna have to disagree here.. well, partly.

My backup yacht is pretty ****ing ****-tier, but my main yacht is a beast. It's literally fully stocked to the brim with all of life's delicacies. I've spent months at a time just gathering my thoughts out on the water, enjoying being alive.

See, this is something poor people will never understand; how to live. Y'all are too worried about alarm clocks and 9-5 schedules, you're literally incapable of just disconnecting from the world for weeks or months at a time cus you'll probably die of starvation. Even tho it's really not that hard, all you gotta do is become not poor.

Yeah but why spend literally thousands of dollars for a boat where all you do is sit on your ass where you can do that at home for essentially free?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Reactions: tarheelhockey

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I Found a Boat Once In One Of My Lockers Was Going to take It Out and Fish and Drink Ronas In It But My Girlfriend Made Me Sell It

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad