Ya or nay to a $500,000 Kovalev ?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Kovy was one of my favourite players when he was here. But that was then. We don't have a spot for him right now and kovy doesn't fit in with the culture that the team is trying to build

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
No. What is with the obsession with this ****ing bum?

so when injuries continue to hit, you say Kovalev is more a bum than who?

500,000 is a cheap insurance policy no question, and you know he loved the fans(atmosphere) here...you likely get 28 games from him ,then he retires...he goes out with a bang IMHO

I honestly would do it ..very low risk move

I would take Kovelev in the line up in the playoffs ,over any AHL prospect forward we have in Hamilton at this time...

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Guy isn't even cracking a Florida lineup.
We can do better than this. Really.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Only hope would be if wearing the habs jersey again would instantly make him play like he is 5 years younger, but I don't think it would happen.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Was a fan when he was here.. but nay. He's way too slow.

I don't even know if he can step it up and perform if we can make it to the playoffs. The game is way too fast for him. He's not Datsyuk that can use his skill and talent on as fast pace game.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
It just will never end until this guys loses all his limbs. Enough of this clown. He's awful and can't play anymore.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Guy isn't even cracking a Florida lineup.
We can do better than this. Really.

if you read what Kovy said about Ottawa, the atmosphere in Ottawa was nothing to Montreal....he mentioned it ...he also had a coach(Corey Cloustion?) where is he at now??? and in Fla another rookie coach ...

the atmosphere in FLa? lol even worse..about 10,000 in the rink..

I honestly think he'd put point up here for final 28 games....he always REGRETTED leavin Montreal, and this is where he always wanted to come back too , not Fla....He said he wanted to retire in Montreal...

21,273 he'd feed off that(farewell show) ..i believe that.

it's $500,000 not 5 million.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
if you read what Kovy said about Ottawa, the atmosphere in Ottawa was nothing to Montreal....he mentioned it ...he also had a )corey clostion?) where is he at now??? and ion Fla another rookie coach ...

I honestly think he'd put point up here for final 28 games....he alwaYS REGRETED leavin Montreal, and this is where he always wanted to come back too , not Fla....

21,273 he'd off that ..i believe that.

so why did he sign there?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
if you read what Kovy said about Ottawa, the atmosphere in Ottawa was nothing to Montreal....he mentioned it ...he also had a )Corey Cloustion?) where is he at now??? and in Fla another rookie coach ...

I honestly think he'd put point up here for final 28 games....he always REGRETTED leavin Montreal, and this is where he always wanted to come back too , not Fla....He said he wanted to retire in Montreal...

21,273 he'd off that ..i believe that.

it's $500,000 not 5 million.

So he will only perform at home?
Great to know.

Don't think it's a question of heart. Just think the game has passed him. It's faster. He can't keep up. It happens. Lets move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->