Post-Game Talk: YA BLEW IT | Leafs lose 3-2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Those guys are beasts. If bruins can't get it done do you honestly think the Leafs can do it? I still think we have to play an up and down speed game against Tampa and let the goalies decide the winner. So far we are 1-1 in 2 games played exactly that way. I think we should have been 2-0 excpet Vasi stole 1 game entirely on his own.

Styles make fights my friend. I think we matchup better with Tampa than Boston does.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
What better coach is out there?

Babcock is the elite of the elite. He has a .613 career winning percentage, which tops guys like Quenneville, McClellan, Yeo, etc.

I find it crazy how quick people have turned on Babcock.

I've been hearing the fire Babcock mantra since that day in camp when he put Buster on Matty's LW, LeaFlanders are a consistent bunch to say the least

Reactions: DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Boston is 2nd in the league, despite a lot of injuries this year. Anyone downplaying the Bruins doesn't know shit about anything to be honest. They're a powerhouse. We're not so bad either though...

Reactions: ACC1224

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Just an FYI his best coaching job may have been finishing last. With the help off our GM. Hell we even benched Kadri for a few games to help the tank.

My concern with Babs is his relationship with Mathews. It is very easy to see it is not good.
maybe someone in that relationship has some growing up to do, possibly

there is a reason that Matty at least to my knowledge has never worn the C

Reactions: diceman934
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad