Jordan Greenway - Joel Eriksson Ek - Nino Niederreiter
Marcus Foligno - Eric Fehr - Matt Hendricks

Ryan Suter - Jared Spurgeon
Jonas Brodin - Mathew Dumba
Nick Seeler - Greg Pateryn

Devan Dubnyk

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • Cooper Marody recalled, PRussell reassigned to Bakersfield, and Zykov has been activated from his immigration issues, could play tonight. UPDATE: Zykov plays on the 4th line, no other changes expected.

• Some shenanigans in Calgary last night with the Wild. Koivu may not play after taking a knee-on-knee from Giordano last night. Of note, Giordano will have a hearing for that hit, and we play Calgary on Sunday.

• Hopefully we eon, right @Closed?

Last edited:

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Did they practice yesterday or did they have a CBA day off? I'm presuming a day off as nobody from the MSM was tweeting out practice lines.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
The 4th line should be exciting to watch tonight regardless of which players draw in. That’s a far more skilled line than we’ve put out normally

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Think Koskinen should start this one, then Talbot vs Calgary. Looking forward to this game and seeing what zykov can bring!

Reactions: nabob

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
I really like that Puljujarvi is allowed to play with the same center for several games in a row. I really hated how Todd moved him from line to line constantly. From what I've read the 2nd line has looked good, but I hope they'll start producing more in one of these games. In the last game that was the only line with a positive +- so if they could do that today too it'd be good.

Interesting to see how Talbot will do. I think it'll be mentally a lot easier situation now so I'm hoping for a strong game.

It'll be interesting to see Zykov and while I'm not sure if I should write it down I have a strange feeling Lucic might score today. Unfortunately I have the same feeling about Granlund.

space321

May 11, 2011
Hmm Minny isn't doing too hot right now, and on the 2nd game of a back to back... that means they're probably gonna win.

Expecting another 2-1 game

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Well confirmed, Talbot in starters net.

I dont think im going to waste my time and go to this game tonight.

I wouldn't bother going to this game or the Calgary game. I would be very pleased if we get even 2 points out of those 2 games

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Recalling Marody just so you don't have to play Spooner? haha, its done Spooner, suck it, nice career for awhile. When Rieder comes back I expect Spooner is way done. If Zykov does anything at all looks like Spooner days numbered. I think I predicted it would take 10 games. Looks like that was fairly accurate.

Reactions: space321

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Talbot played well in the last game guys... guys? ;)

He did. He had a whale of a game and stole two points for the Oilers. Give him another start to keep the confidence going against a less-dynamic offense in Minny and play Koski against Shelbyville. It makes sense to me.

Reactions: Oilhawks

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
The 4th line should be exciting to watch tonight regardless of which players draw in. That’s a far more skilled line than we’ve put out normally
It's just not a traditional 4th line at all. More another scoring line. Which if Hitch plays his cards right should result in them having some decent matchups

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad