Andrew Cogliano - Radek Faska - Blake Comeau

Jamie Olesiak - Miro Heiskanen
Esa Lindell - Reggie Sekera
Joel Hanley - Taylor Fedun

Ben Bishop

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • Afternooner.
  • Stars have come on hot, 8-1-1 in their last 10.
  • Koskinen starts.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
OK I get Nygård and Haas on the same line, so Im satisfied. Archibald continues getting 2nd line duty. Im OK with that.
I hope we have found the 2nd line Kassian.
I can fold my eyes with my hand of that Tippet : just loves Chiasson - this man can kill someone, and get a roosterspot.
Tippet Hates Persson. I dont get it. Kind of feel bad for Persson. Making the best of his chances, but Tippet just has maked his mind.
Suddenly the patience for Granlund is finished. I guess he didnt have chemistry of fitted anywhere. And that without getting a chance like Archibald or Chiasson, Gagner, Khaira on the 2nd line. Surprising...

Gagner is done here. After getting a lots of points and being benched, I dont see anything that can make Gagner stay.

I wonder if Khaira Sheahan Prussel will get one more goal this season. I dont think that. To be honest. Prussell with the best chance.

Reactions: Gh0st and Aerchon

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
I wonder if Oilers asked for more home afternoon weekend games this year? Maybe to try and get more families and/or kids to attend? These afternoon games should not be played at home. We usually come out flat and lose these. I hope I am wrong.

GO OILERS GO!!!

Last edited:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
OK I get Nygård and Haas on the same line, so Im satisfied. Archibald continues getting 2nd line duty. Im OK with that.
I hope we have found the 2nd line Kassian.
I can fold my eyes with my hand of that Tippet : just loves Chiasson - this man can kill someone, and get a roosterspot.
Tippet Hates Persson. I dont get it. Kind of feel bad for Persson. Making the best of his chances, but Tippet just has maked his mind.
Suddenly the patience for Granlund is finished. I guess he didnt have chemistry of fitted anywhere. And that without getting a chance like Archibald or Chiasson, Gagner, Khaira on the 2nd line. Surprising...

Gagner is done here. After getting a lots of points and being benched, I dont see anything that can make Gagner stay.

I wonder if Khaira Sheahan Prussel will get one more goal this season. I dont think that. To be honest. Prussell with the best chance.

“Lots of points”. Gagner played a pretty terrible game beside banking the puck off the goalie in garbage time and then celebrating like it was his 50th of the season. It’s pretty clear even to his biggest fans that he’s pretty much done as a NHL player at this point in his career. I actually hope he retires after this season and joins the coaching staff in some role as he’s a good locker room guy.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I’d have nygard on that second line, but I also like him and haas together, so this forward lineup looks okay to me.

Wonder if we can see nygard haas and nuge all together one game. Not much in terms of physicality, but could drive teams nuts with the forecheck and speed

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Huge 4pt game today. DAL is making the playoffs. They are a good team even when Benn isn't going.
A win pulls us away from the pack. A loss pills us back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad