GDT: XLIV | "Foul" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 4.21.13 | 6:30PM | Starts on SNET-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
I wonder if Dan Tencer is trolling Flames fans tonight. Despite the reality of the situation he probably is. He's probably spinning it as "lol you guyz won't get Jones or MacKinnon."

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Krueger was given a crap lineup with lazy veterans but it's his job to get the team to play hard.

Oilers fans would accept a young losing team that was growing and putting forth effort

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Just my opinion guys, I hope Krueger is on a short leash next season. If the players(new guys) that come in next year can't buy into his system maybe it is the problem.

It seems like they are buying into his system...it's just a poorly designed system given the players on our roster.

I'm not a hockey expert, but it seems like it's based upon having 2 elite defensive centers and solid defensemen, rather than having most of your talent concentrated on the wings.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Wow did anyone else see Hall basically waive his hand in disgust at Gagner there are he made a change?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Every time Kevin Quinn finishes laughing, he loudly inhales through his microphone. It's ****ing annoying.

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
God I hope Krueger gets fired. He's the Steve Tambellini of coaches. ****ing clueless.

Agreed and frankly I am sick of listening to those laissez faire quotes of his after terrible efforts from the team. I honestly believe this team needs a coach such as a Lindy Ruff that cuts the chaff and holds the players accountable.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Honestly the old boys club swap of MacT for Tambo would have went down a lot better for me if Ruff for Krueger would have also been part of the shakeup that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad