OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
My RDR2 got shipped today. Last time when I preordered a game from this store, it was sent on Tuesday and I got in on Wednesday while the release date was Friday. Starting to get a "little" excited.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Falcon 9

NeatMeatyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Castlevania season 2 is up on Netflix now if you want to see where it goes after the promising first season.

It doesn't take the step forward in quality that I was hoping for, as there were zero expectations on it to start. The animation still comes off as a bit cheap, action (particularly with the whip) is hard to follow, but the show actually doesn't have that much of it. The eight episodes of season 2 slow it down. The story focuses much more on Dracula and his "generals" (i.e., everyone he knows) and their vampiric babble, while the Belmont, Sifer, Alucard gang doesn't quite have a grand adventure I think some would have hoped for.

In the end, though, most of the episodes still flew by (episode 5 was the exception, although the following episodes more than made up for it) and the primary factor, entertainment, is still there.

Season 3 is apparently coming, and I can't say I won't watch it.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Just stopping by to admire the current title of this thread. "Whose Line is it Anyway?"is a favorite guilty pleasure of mine and I'm slowly working through the seasons. Am almost done with Season 7 and frequently freak out my husband and son by laughing hysterically at various moments. :DD

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Just stopping by to admire the current title of this thread. "Whose Line is it Anyway?"is a favorite guilty pleasure of mine and I'm slowly working through the seasons. Am almost done with Season 7 and frequently freak out my husband and son by laughing hysterically at various moments. :DD

Yup. Whose Line is great.
Scenes from a hat
Party quirks
Green screen newscast

Also Colin is the best.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Yup. Whose Line is great.
Scenes from a hat
Party quirks
Green screen newscast

Also Colin is the best.

Yes, yes he is! :laugh: I especially love it when he does the Newsflash green screen and the Press Conference. But yeah, Scenes from a Hat, Party Quirks, Dating game and Greatest Hits (Colin and Ryan selling CD collections) are my favs.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
To make a long story short I'm gonna go all out (in terms of volume) for my daughter (birthday is 11/29 and we know Christmas is 11/25) so I intend to sort of do both simultaneously with how much I'm going to get so here goes: Wii U or switch and what games? I have an old game cube too and the vast majority of the time my daughter will be using a TV screen in her room.

More than likely I'm going to Craigslist this and see what about $250 gets me

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
To make a long story short I'm gonna go all out (in terms of volume) for my daughter (birthday is 11/29 and we know Christmas is 11/25) so I intend to sort of do both simultaneously with how much I'm going to get so here goes: Wii U or switch and what games? I have an old game cube too and the vast majority of the time my daughter will be using a TV screen in her room.

More than likely I'm going to Craigslist this and see what about $250 gets me

I would say switch.

However you would be able to get more for your money with Wii U as people are probably willing to sell more for less especially since it is in the end of it's life cycle.

As for games again I would say Switch has the better games already.

BOTW and Mario Kart are on both but Mario Odyessy, Smash Bros and Super Mario party make Switch the choice if it were me.
And those are just the first party games.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I would say switch.

However you would be able to get more for your money with Wii U as people are probably willing to sell more for less especially since it is in the end of it's life cycle.

As for games again I would say Switch has the better games already.

BOTW and Mario Kart are on both but Mario Odyessy, Smash Bros and Super Mario party make Switch the choice if it were me.
And those are just the first party games.

The switch is backwards compatible too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->