OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
If you pre-ordered Telltale's The Walking Dead season 4, prepare to be disappointed as the studio basically closed yesterday and they've canned the final two episodes. If you like Minecraft: Story Mode coming to Netflix, that's what the last 25 staff members are all working on to fulfill their deal before they close up.

Somehow Telltale was carrying like 400 employees a year ago. I don't understand it given the niche appeal of the games they were making.

Last edited:

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Fell down the stairs in my apartment building and sprained both of my feet :help: Guess I'll be catching up on a lot of tv for the next couple of weeks

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My dudes, I finally played Super Blood Hockey.

It's basically the NES Ice Hockey 2 that Nintendo would never allow. If you turn the blood off, it would be just like Ice Hockey 2 (they even have automatic goalie). I think I'll be playing this quite a bit for the next few days.

I would probably recommend you use a controller though.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just listened through the album Endgame again and my GOD the word amazing doesn't do it justice. It has been 9 years since it came out and it still blows me away. One of Megadeth's best albums ever. I might have made a post like this before but every couple of years I play it again and it's just.... Wow

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I got my mail ballot for the general election. Time to spend a few hours on it.

I've used ballotpedia.org as my primary source to figure things out this year. Some of the amendments are tricky this year, so know what you're voting for.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Have you guys watched Christopher Robin this summer?
It was pretty good. You should watch it w/ your gf/ wifey.
I liked the fight scene and Eeyore was awesome!
tenor.gif

script>

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
I got my mail ballot for the general election. Time to spend a few hours on it.

I've used ballotpedia.org as my primary source to figure things out this year. Some of the amendments are tricky this year, so know what you're voting for.
Yes! I'm very, very against politics on a sports forum, but please at least read through each amendment. In very short, some are multi issue (which goes against the state constitution). I got to work on one, (yay, but yuck) Make your own decision, just please read and think each through first. Some are no brainers, that any side will go with, some are rather convoluted (they shouldn't be, ...but. .I'll stop there). At least we all love hockey, whatta pure, fast, smooth, aggressive sport. Gotta love it.
Support your local hockey org, and we'll all prosper (that's my campaign slogan)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Yes! I'm very, very against politics on a sports forum, but please at least read through each amendment. In very short, some are multi issue (which goes against the state constitution). I got to work on one, (yay, but yuck) Make your own decision, just please read and think each through first. Some are no brainers, that any side will go with, some are rather convoluted (they shouldn't be, ...but. .I'll stop there). At least we all love hockey, whatta pure, fast, smooth, aggressive sport. Gotta love it.
Support your local hockey org, and we'll all prosper (that's my campaign slogan)
Yeah, in no way did I feel that the information on the ballot for the amendments give enough for me to make a good judgment, once I had read some different analyses on them. Newspaper editorials are quite informative as they've done the legwork on sometimes very complex financial, legal, and political issues.

Who is financially backing an amendment are also very worth knowing, as they stand to benefit from its passage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad