Xbox One EASHL: XBSHL Season 25 recruiting

sabres19892

Jul 5, 2007
Hey! Are you interested in a 6v6 EASHL League on XB1? We’ve been running since 2008. Games are Sun-thurs at 10:00 & 10:30 est with 1 of those nights off. You’ll have about 10 guys per team so you can realistically expect to play 2-3 nights a week based on your availability. We are a league that is different than the rest because we put respect, sportsmanship, and competitiveness all in the same boat. We have guys of all different ages and all different skill levels. Still one thing stays consistent and that is our respect for one another. We are currently accepting the first 120 registered for our upcoming Season 25 Season. We just ended our Stanley Cup for season 24 and we will kick off Season 25 in swift fashion. If you are tired of glitches exploited by online drop in games and teammates not playing properly, Xbox Sports May be the league for you. Please watch our video below to see some of our highlights from our current season. If this is something you are interested in please go to the link at the bottom register to our site and “pre-register” on our google docs form. Be sure to put that “Sabres1989” referred you via HF. XBSHL Season 25 Pre-Approval Registration - XBox-Sports Forum If you have any questions comment, or message me! You get the opportunity to experience something unique and awesome! Thank you!

sabres19892

Jul 5, 2007
Just to add further then my op, I love this league. We recently added a weekly radio show, have power rankings, and have articles written on trades and other things. The guys who run it are so great. We would love to reach our 120 member goal, and have you participate in these things or come up with creative new ideas!

unknownbrother

Apr 1, 2015
UK
When I saw SHL as part of your league name I got excited for a EU based 6v6 league. I'm not desperate enough to play at 3am! lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad