XBOX NHL14 GM Connected league looking for 2 active GMs

ParkerMcLovin

Oct 15, 2013
Fantasy Draft Legends League looking for 2 active GMs (adults 18 and up only)
-Full League
-1 vs 1 games only
-teams were picked via fantasy draft, all fairly even in talent/potential
-both available teams are very competitive with good value
-1 season = 2 weeks, currently in the 2nd season
-first league runs 10 seasons til Feb 1st
-second league will be a 20 year league starting in Feb with a fantasy draft on our forum
-daily advance at 7pm ET
-great group of guys
-been running 8 months solid
-hardcore hockey fans only

TMN Hertl

Oct 14, 2013
long time reader, first time poster...

This is exciting, I love the idea of fantasy drafting a GM connected league. I've always wanted to do this. Only concern is why you choose to split it up into a 10 year league then a 20 year league? Would it not be more fun to do one 25 year league?

Also please respond if the Sharks are avail

ParkerMcLovin

Oct 15, 2013
Sharks are not available. As of right now, I believe only the Avs are open.

There are a few reasons for splitting up the leagues into two separate runs.
A couple of the main reasons are 1) shorten up the first league to allow for game updates, as in player ratings and so on, and 2) we have a nice steady group and about 20-25 guys are consistent but there is a bit of turnover and the split allows an opportunity for newer GM's to draft their own team in February.
It would be frustrating for a new GM if they joined in year 13 of 25 and didn't draft anyone on their team and most real NHLers are retired so they don't even recognize any players.

I recommend reading up on some of the rules and discussions on our forum. It's pretty easy to navigate through and quite detailed. Once registered on our forum, if you have any firther questions/comments, feel free to post on a thread or message myself or the Admin.

Thanks.

ParkerMcLovin

Oct 15, 2013
EDIT: NVM way to many unnecessary and awkward rules.

Yes, it's fairly complicated, if you're in grade school. Hence, the 18+ years of age rule.

If you don't understand a few rules to keep the league running smoothly then you don't belong in the league anyway. So thanks for not wasting our time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->