XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | Sim Thursday @ Midnight |

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
SENATORS ONLINE, LOOKIN FOR BRUINS AND DUCKS=....only have time for 1 but will b back 15 min after the 1st game for the 2nd lol

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
**** no, all of this to go to waste when we are halfway until NHL 14?

If you haven't noticed, this is a game. Don't you want guys like Tarasenko, Seth Jones, and many others in the league?

It was just a question. Not even suggesting it, unlike what you do all the time.

Once

Jul 16, 2010
If you haven't noticed, this is a game. Don't you want guys like Tarasenko, Seth Jones, and many others in the league?

It was just a question. Not even suggesting it, unlike what you do all the time.

its a little too late to switch but I wish we had tarasenko and jones...maybe st Louis would have more depth with Tarasenko and Schwartz.

I need :leafs tonight. I'm out at a dinner till 8 est..so after the leafs game can we play Sergei?

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
loooooooooooooooooooooooool this is ********. ref with the beauty call on that hit from behind in ot. that shouldnt have even gone to ot but whatever man looks like im gonna be in the basement this year i cant play with these settings

Once

Jul 16, 2010
loooooooooooooooooooooooool this is ********. ref with the beauty call on that hit from behind in ot. that shouldnt have even gone to ot but whatever man looks like im gonna be in the basement this year i cant play with these settings

was hoping for a tough Florida state series. Guess not. :cry:

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
The new settings were driving my crazy for a couple sims too, I practiced a ton on them though and am having SOME success now... at this point I say just ride it out. I thought at first we were trying them for a sim then going back to the old ones but doesn't look that way. Whatever we do let's just stick with 1 setting it's like re-learning the game all over again

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
with that being said if someone chooses to abuse rebounds on these new settings it can be *****ing terrible... I won a game in OT yesterday 6-5, he had 5 goals on 7 shots NOT JOKING....frustrating as hell sometimes (wasn't in our league or i'd call them out haha)

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
with that being said if someone chooses to abuse rebounds on these new settings it can be *****ing terrible... I won a game in OT yesterday 6-5, he had 5 goals on 7 shots NOT JOKING....frustrating as hell sometimes (wasn't in our league or i'd call them out haha)

Why do you think Vancouver is doing so well? :sarcasm:

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario

how do u play online with the GMC settings? arent they slightly different than the ones on online versus ?

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton

That's too bad. You talked a big game.. I can't say much cause I'm doing **** and can't figure out why

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
it feels like my players are moving in quick sand and I get robbed on 90% of my deke attempts that are money in online vs. :laugh:

Stop using the hustle button! lol

Fatigue is greatly turned up on Normal Settings.

Pass Assist is turned down.

Checking Assist is also turned down.

That is about the only difference in terms of Normal Settings.

So run as many lines as you can. You HAVE to use your 3rd line to give your Top 6 a break, putting role players on your PK will help with your stars fatigue and reduce your hustle button and you'll start seeing a difference.

Once

Jul 16, 2010
I hustle all the time. you just need to know what players to hustle with. I don't hustle with Mueller but I would with Steeger.
I find these settings more realistic.. Except I never have close games...either I kick someones ass or they kick mine. Except Boston I beat him 1 - 0 but I deserved more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->