[XBOX 360] League Name - Hockey Champs - 80$ worth of PRIZES!

PlayTheTrap

GM: 8 Cups/22 years
Feb 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Haha, thanks fellas. Feel free to GT me if you want to join ;)

And thats lame, I snipe the corners too but only cause people let me.

People don't understand how to play hockey... Most replays I've seen in real NHL have been backhand forhand dekes and snipes.

I mean look at the NHL 14 trailer... lol.

I'm on PS3 or else I would send a join request.

People play NHL like they do Madden. All offense (built on speed), no defense, no strategy and anything YOU do to score is cheating/glitching/cheap.

Playing HUT, had a guy tell me "to play like a man" after a 4-0 win. He got outshot 53-11, outhit 14-3 and TOA differential was 5:20ish to 1:40ish. When I asked him how me beating him so thouroughly wasn't "manly", he said because all I did was "pokecheck and hit constantly".

So playing defense is equal to playing like a p**** to most players.

GodTukka*

Most of my chances come off of good defense.

Of course there is the odd time i'll zone out and cough up a 2 goal lead....>_>

Debilitation

Jan 3, 2013
Saskatchewan
Last sim before the play offs.

Three teams are open

Tampa Bay
Nashville
Anaheim

All three of those teams did not make it to the playoffs but have their first round draft picks still there.

IF you are interested PLEASE send me a FR and a message and a join request, thank you! YOU MUST MUST MUST MUST MUSSSSTTT be active!

Debilitation

Jan 3, 2013
Saskatchewan
Last sim before the play offs.

Three teams are open

Tampa Bay
Nashville
Anaheim

All three of those teams did not make it to the playoffs but have their first round draft picks still there.

IF you are interested PLEASE send me a FR and a message and a join request, thank you! YOU MUST MUST MUST MUST MUSSSSTTT be active!

Debilitation

Jan 3, 2013
Saskatchewan
All teams are full, the final two are contending for the Stanley Cup!

St. Louis vs Montreal

So far the series is 1-1.

The entire league is full but may have some openings, nobody left during playoffs, very active league if you want in it, you must be active yourselves!

Debilitation

Jan 3, 2013
Saskatchewan
Hello Everyone!

Just kicked quite a bit of inactive players.

LA, Washington, Anaheim, dallas, WPJ, St.Louis and Calgary are OPEN! We are halfway through, there is a prize at the end, winner receives 40$ worth of points!

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Hello Everyone!

Just kicked quite a bit of inactive players.

LA, Washington, Anaheim, dallas, WPJ, St.Louis and Calgary are OPEN! We are halfway through, there is a prize at the end, winner receives 40$ worth of points!

What settings do you guys play on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad