{Xbox 360} HF Fresh League-ACTIVES ONLY-INCLUDES ROSTER UPDATE-Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trou Trou Train

This is an Express train to Penn Station!
Aug 28, 2008
Long Island, NY
:pens here. Just waiting to be approved into the league. I just got back from my Basketball game. I'll be on for a bit now and later to get my games in. I just have to study for an exam for tomorrow.

kdfsjljklgjfg

Apr 4, 2007
Gloversville, NY
... Is there something you don't comprehend about what I said? Lol.. Guess I must be touched in the head... Whatever that means...

The whole idea is that Pitts only became open because of a misunderstanding and lack of communication. You were offered another team because due to this misunderstanding, the team you thought was open, was not.

Instead of graciously going "Ok well I'm fine with that other team then", you threw a tantrum like a child, going "no, I don't want any old team, I want THAT team!

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Yeah i'm pumped for Cuba.. I wont remember the trip cause I will be ****ed all week... Im assuming the playoffs will be happening then and im not in the playoffs. Thank God my team is a mess... don't enter a league without a strategy kids: lesson learned.

This 14 posts guy needs to go away.. You don't 'battle' for a team that's not yours....miscommunication between pitts and Canuckcity. Take Dallas or leave don't cry.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
The Bruins are 29-39-3 despite a stacked lineup. Which is mostly blamed because I suck. But, I feel I have gotten better at the game and progressing toward better play. I am currently playing for just lower draft position (because I traded my 1st away to New Jersey in one of the worst trades in NHL history for me) . I will be on tomorrow to play my games until 8 PM ET. If you see me on past then and I'm on NHL Gamecenter, I cannot play. This is because my dad is tool and takes away my controller at 8 PM. So please don't message me or invite me if its past 8 PM ET from Sunday-Thursday nights. Friday, and Saturday Nights I'm available until 11 PM ET unless I'm out (which could happen more and more as the weather gets warmer in the next couple of months.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
:caps is working second shift this week so my hours are morning, early afternoon and till about 1am EST after 11pm. My regular hours are first shift so I am available most evenings.

Also, I will be able to let you guys know when it happens but my wife is expecting any day in the next few weeks. So I may need a few days away for that.

Looking for:

:rangers
:isles
:sabres
:jets
:canes

robdicks

Aug 10, 2008
Welland ON
The Bruins are 29-39-3 despite a stacked lineup. Which is mostly blamed because I suck. But, I feel I have gotten better at the game and progressing toward better play. I am currently playing for just lower draft position (because I traded my 1st away to New Jersey in one of the worst trades in NHL history for me) . I will be on tomorrow to play my games until 8 PM ET. If you see me on past then and I'm on NHL Gamecenter, I cannot play. This is because my dad is tool and takes away my controller at 8 PM. So please don't message me or invite me if its past 8 PM ET from Sunday-Thursday nights. Friday, and Saturday Nights I'm available until 11 PM ET unless I'm out (which could happen more and more as the weather gets warmer in the next couple of months.

The Bruins traded their first away and then started tanking!? :( NHL 13 is always so much better than reality for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad